FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's funny. Ryougi killed me in the first turn like 5 times, and then I beat her.

Either way, male/Archer/Rin finished. I should probably try Caster or the Rani path later, but... later. I've already played twice in a row after all.

SKYRIM PAWNCH

And here I am, yet to play an Elder Scrolls game

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You silly fanboys

Which reminds me, I should build a better computer to properly emulate Dolphin once I clear my backlog a bit. It's funny. I'm more willing to burn $3k on a new computer than $500 on a modded Wii.

You silly fanboys

Which reminds me, I should build a better computer to properly emulate Dolphin once I clear my backlog a bit. It's funny. I'm more willing to burn $3k on a new computer than $500 on a modded Wii.

$500? ~_~

>Brazil

Wow. I completely forgot.

Ryrumeli is also from Brazil.

Wow. So we got a translator and an ASM hacker from Brazil in this forum.

We got this.

What we got, is altogether another story. I don't know.

I wish I could say "stop laughing and help us", but there isn't enough work for a third translator to do

I suck at it and you know it. I'm tied to a dictionary whenever it's something like Vesperia's PS3 exclusive scenes.

Wow. I completely forgot.

Ryrumeli is also from Brazil.

Wow. So we got a translator and an ASM hacker from Brazil in this forum.

We got this.

What we got, is altogether another story. I don't know.

I had never heard of him

I suck at it and you know it. I'm tied to a dictionary whenever it's something like Vesperia's PS3 exclusive scenes.

Practice

Practice

And more practice

Didn't like Emi's story? I liked it mainly because of her personality and that I really had to work to break that barrier of hers.

Again, I liked them all. But I wasn't exactly fond of Lilly's random sex drive, and Shizune's... well Shizune's general ending to her route.

Emi's was nice, but in my opinion, everything was just super-obvious and paled in comparison to everybody else's.

LILLY JUST HAS A HEALTHY ADOLESCENT SEX DRIVE. BACK OFF.

[spoiler=As as for Shizune...]This is why you fuck Misha and don't give a damn about the bad ending.

Edited by Roxas

[spoiler=As as for Shizune...]This is why you fuck Misha and don't give a damn about the bad ending.

同感ではありません。

僕には、恋人がいれば、あんな悪いことは許せません。

Edit:

I use Sony MDR-J10 h.ear Headphones

Edited by shadowofchaos

Emi's was nice, but in my opinion, everything was just super-obvious and paled in comparison to everybody else's.

LILLY JUST HAS A HEALTHY ADOLESCENT SEX DRIVE. BACK OFF.

I don't think it was meant to be hidden. The point wasn't so much to learn about her, but more to break down the barrier that she had built up from past events. The fact that she told you about all that stuff in the end, even if it was rather apparent, was to prove she finally trusted you. And the way it ended was perfect, in my opinion... Yeah...

Then the other girls either have a low sex drive, or Lilly is quite horny.

Hisao: "I shall comfort you... WITH MY DICK!"

But in all seriousness, the bad ending was pretty bad, too. He's just like "oh, okay, you suck; see you never, bitch."