• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK it's weird when I play GG I don't feel as hype as playing BB or Marvel, but we'll see when I get the game. (IDK probably cause I use Johnny and only know like a 4-5 hit combo the most)

Interesting.

Then again ya usually need meter for FRC in GG FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE. Usually. I forget to be honest.

I mean, just look at Sol's Sidewinder loop I still have trouble pulling off somehow.

Then again you got NORIO FREAKING WAKAMOTO so you not getting hypedog is odd. Learn them combos!

IDK it's weird when I play GG I don't feel as hype as playing BB or Marvel, but we'll see when I get the game. (IDK probably cause I use Johnny and only know like a 4-5 hit combo the most)

That is weird.

I mean I can always get Marvel hype, because it's great fun watching people throw bullshit at other people's bullshit but I've had a hard time getting BB hype. With BB I need to see a really clever play in that game to get excited, you know?

With GG you got people pulling out fancy mixups, clutch FRCs, and other fun stuff like, all the time.

Screw your superior Fafnir.

I thought it was called Shock Viper?

yuk yuk yuk

No, it's Storm Viper.

With the amount of meter GG has... I can style.

My playstyle is styling on the opponent... and of course, you... Generic Operator, of all people, know how much I lose because I attempt to style in Blazblue. XD

Always good to do whatever you have more fun with, but then again you do still win often trying to be stylish. With BB I'd just do the practical combos.

Interesting.Then again ya usually need meter for FRC in GG FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE. Usually. I forget to be honest.I mean, just look at Sol's Sidewinder loop

I still have trouble pulling off somehow.

Then again you got NORIO FREAKING WAKAMOTO so you not getting hypedog is odd. Learn them combos!

Hmm, maybe if I can pull off some flashy stuff and setups with Wakamoto then I guess I'll get into it more. There's this one friend I used to play with who used Testament and does the traps well and I thought it was pretty cool.

That is weird.

I mean I can always get Marvel hype, because it's great fun watching people throw bullshit at other people's bullshit but I've had a hard time getting BB hype. With BB I need to see a really clever play in that game to get excited, you know?

With GG you got people pulling out fancy mixups, clutch FRCs, and other fun stuff like, all the time.

Yeah, but I"ll try to put some time into GG.

Ah... Well that's good. Kinda.

I just don't like his traps. Teehee

I forget where they are all of the time when I play against people. >_>

I have the same problem also, but anyways hopefully you get a PS3 someday Ein. (And some four room lobby someday)

Edited by Generic Operator

>Arch's localization thread

Oh God

[2/16/2012 3:08:54 PM] Arch: Post? :P

[2/16/2012 3:08:55 PM] Arch: http://gyazo.com/bd1876ce70f63cb5aae15d0fa3b70c31

[2/16/2012 3:10:49 PM] Syaoran (Rey): lol. Are you SERIOUSLY trying to troll though?

[2/16/2012 3:10:49 PM] Syaoran (Rey): XD

[2/16/2012 3:10:56 PM | Edited 3:11:30 PM] Syaoran (Rey): Oh wait

[2/16/2012 3:11:03 PM] Syaoran (Rey): I forgot who you were for a second

[2/16/2012 3:11:06 PM] Syaoran (Rey): OPTIMUS OVERTROLL

[2/16/2012 3:11:19 PM] Arch: I think it'd be funny

[2/16/2012 3:11:50 PM] Syaoran (Rey): Go for it.

[2/16/2012 3:24:42 PM] Syaoran (Rey): *claps*

[2/16/2012 3:24:44 PM] Syaoran (Rey): you are a troll

[2/16/2012 3:24:45 PM] Syaoran (Rey): indeed

Well good night then. I just finished subtitling Episode 33 of Vesperia.

Geez...

Mai Nakahara's voice just kills me inside.

Good Night then.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I headdesk'd when I first saw it.

Guess I'll never live closer to the forest.

He's being proud of his lack of knowledge in Japanese in the blog, too.

I go there led by Vincent's call

Which reminds me

One of these days, I briefly wondered what would have happened to the fandom if Vincent had decided to play trap like Ether

But then I quickly came to the conclusion that dwelling on such thoughts was dangerous

And on a completely random note

>Downloads software to unrar a file at work

>The non-installer version is in a rar

Edited by TheEnd

He's being proud of his lack of knowledge in Japanese in the blog, too.

I go there led by Vincent's call

Which reminds me

One of these days, I briefly wondered what would have happened to the fandom if Vincent had decided to play trap like Ether

But then I quickly came to the conclusion that dwelling on such thoughts was dangerous

And on a completely random note

>Downloads software to unrar a file at work

>The non-installer version is in a rar

@Bold: What in the world made you conceive such a thought?

@Italic: Hahahah. In a zip file it would make sense since some Windows OS have been able to open some Zip files.

I headdesk'd when I first saw it.

Guess I'll never live closer to the forest.

I briefly pondered that Arch is either an idiot of the highest caliber, some bored dood conducting an experiment or simply trolling.

Edited by Sirius

@Bold: What in the world made you conceive such a thought?

It isn't that odd. Vincent has always used female avatars, acted in a docile way, and has therefore been mistaken for female by more than a few users (back in FESS at least), but always made a point of saying he was male. What if he didn't?

@Italic: Hahahah. In a zip file it would make sense since some Windows OS have been able to open some Zip files.

I know, right? Thankfully I found a zip file on Mediafire.

It isn't that odd. Vincent has always used female avatars, acted in a docile way, and has therefore been mistaken for female by more than a few users (back in FESS at least), but always made a point of saying he was male. What if he didn't?

I prefer his current avy...

I know, right? Thankfully I found a zip file on Mediafire.

Yeah but "trap like Ether" and not just a very effeminate guy?

That's good.