• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, time to name my new PC. Since I'm not very creative with names, I suppose I should just name it however my heart tells me to.

... Hyperion it is.

But can they say that about bounty hunters in armor?

Armor is for girls!

Hello to you too. I'd vocaroo, but there are PEOPLE around.

Gotta download and burn Sonic Adventure so I can play it on Dreamcast one of these days

*Casts Silence on NTG*

>:)

Mumu wants to hear NTG gagged

Edited by TheEnd

FE10's voice acting for Tibarn ruined it for me.

Seriously. TO WING BROTHERS!

Which is why I have FE10 UNDUB... though distributing it is another problem altogether... not to mention that Vincent hasn't figured out the sound file lengths without cutting off in FE10.

Though I haven't been messing with it lately.

Hello to you too. I'd vocaroo, but there are PEOPLE around.

Awwwwwwwwwww :S

*Casts Silence on NTG*

>:)

<:O Nooooo. What did you do?!

Hm, time to name my new PC. Since I'm not very creative with names, I suppose I should just name it however my heart tells me to.

... Hyperion it is.

Delphinus

Hmm I like Trance music.

... Hyperion it is.

That's a cool name.

Armor is for girls!

Gotta download and burn Sonic Adventure so I can play it on Dreamcast one of these days

I see what you did there.

I have an actual copy of it (and one of the few non-pirated copies I have). I haven't played it in a long time, but it seems to not have aged very well. Music is still god though, if you're into the stuff it has.

Lies. Either

or

Do any of those have the line "Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my muscles"? Thought so.

... Hyperion it is.

In before Dagron suggests "Skynet 2.0," or something related to robot-based fiction

Armor is for girls!

But miniskirts-- *shot*

Delphinus

Hmm I like Trance music.

SoA is on hold until I beat Albert Odyssey

And then it might get on hold again unless it catches my attention somehow

That's a cool name.

I expect Marthur to agree.

I see what you did there.

I have an actual copy of it (and one of the few non-pirated copies I have). I haven't played it in a long time, but it seems to not have aged very well. Music is still god though, if you're into the stuff it has.

<_< >_>

I've never played it, so might as well give it a shot. I hear Sonic games started sucking after it, so.

In before Dagron suggests "Skynet 2.0," or something related to robot-based fiction

Too late

Edited by TheEnd

I've never played it, so might as well give it a shot. I hear Sonic games started sucking after it, so.

Actually, Adventure 2 is better, at least as a game. Story and characters and stuff...if you care for that sort of thing, it's where Shadow and Rouge are introduced, and they're not quite favourites with some people.

Though after that, yes, it started to sort of really suck.