FE4 THREAD

Fia

What's wrong with non-dark chocolate?

Oops you can't really tell Shao is holding a fan-thing, so it might just look like some weird thing to the left... oh well.

Edited by NTG

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much of a dark chocolate fan either...

Buuuuuut I'm also not that much of a fan of chocolate with mint candy XD Somehow I'm expecting a whole lot of angry replies to that

Maybe I really do only like regular chocolate...

EDIT: Oh and by eating nothing but chocolate stuff today

I mean a chocolate muffin

The chocolate cookies I mentioned however many pages ago XD

and chocolate milk. =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate ice cream.

Good shit.

Ooooooh that sounds amazing though =o

I guess in my case it's not that I hate dark chocolate, it's just not like a favorite or anything... White chocolate kinda fits in the same category for me...

This just in:

What is this? Futa Emblem?

I think thats little bit wrong, that info should be Emelina is the Holy Queen, not King, since we know she's a woman.

Wrong:

Emelina is the Holy King of Iris. She is Krom and Liz's elder sister.

Correct way should be:

Emelina is the Holy Queen of Iris. She is Krom and Liz's elder sister.

Edited by King Marth 64

You should probably work on detecting when people are being serious and when they aren't. ~_~

In other words, I wasn't being serious, and I know full well what he meant. I ain't dumb, y'know.

Edited by Charlie

I think thats little bit wrong, that info should be Emelina is the Holy Queen, not King, since we know she's a woman.

Wrong:

Correct way should be:

It says 王 and not 女王 (well technically it says 聖王, but...)

It says 王 and not 女王 (well technically it says 聖王, but...)

It does say 女王, actually. Look at the blurb to the right of her artwork. (The Japanese have absolutely no issues with cutting a word in two with a linebreak.)

王・・・女王・・・

Meh. What's the difference? You'll get beheaded if you use the wrong honorific the same way anyways.

Call an 王 of 女王 with the right honorific and tell us about it later

You should probably work on detecting when people are being serious and when they aren't. ~_~

In other words, I wasn't being serious, and I know full well what he meant. I ain't dumb, y'know.

You're asking the impossible.

Edited by TheEnd

It does say 女王, actually. Look at the blurb to the right of her artwork. (The Japanese have absolutely no issues with cutting a word in two with a linebreak.)

I meant the part where it had her name and title (and voice actor), but yes, you're right the more descriptive area elaborates.

zBlNQ.png

Edited by Balcerzak

I kinda wondered what happened to their father since Emelina is the queen of Iris and the elder sister of Krom and Liz, since all the main characters (except Micaiah, Cellica, and Hector's fathers doesn't mentioned their names) that have their father ruled the kingdom (except Greil - Ike's father) during in the game.

What is this? Futa Emblem?

It's Japan. I wouldn't be surprised.

But yeah, Vincent DID screw up. Oh well. Come on, no matter his power level from the amount of mage girl sacrifices, he IS still human... maybe.

I wonder... Since there's a second continent that looks kind of like Valencia in the upcoming Fire Emblem, perhaps the second Falchion is Alm's while the other is Marth's... Hm...