• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

None. I had logged out and closed the laptop to keep it running on low power while I was running an errand and when I came back to log in, the blue screen of death was there for just a split second before the restart happened. I only managed to read 1 line and see it briefly.

My previous laptop died in a similar manner, I closed it while I went off to take a shower and when I came back, the screen was no longer working (everything else was fine though). Repairs for that would've cost $200 (stupid Dell) so I bought the current one instead.

Gotta remove that automatic reboot setting.

Any possibility of overheating?

Gotta remove that automatic reboot setting.

Any possibility of overheating?

Hmm, I'll see if I get the screen again first before doing that.

Well in this case it shouldn't have since it's left running on low power while closed. But yeah sadly this thing does tend to get hot when playing video games which is why I always play using a Cooling Pad and it hasn't shut down except for that one time with the first cooling pad that stopped working in the middle of a game.

Edited by Sirius

Only on Serenes Forest can a topic about FE6 death quotes spark a debate about profanity.

Because "Mr. Contribution" is the one who started it.

>What the crap, Alan says the s-word?

I didn't know we were in kindergarten

Though I suppose I should have

Actually, I was giving the quotes from my fan translation is because I can't find the FE6 Death Quotes in the FE6 content. I was waiting for VincentASM/Aveyn Knight to see how he sees anything is correct and I sawed him lurking on the forum yesterday. (I am not sure if he's possibly going to check on FE6, since he said he hasn't played FE6 for ages.)

And it was for helping for adding it to FE6 content on the site.

http://serenesforest.net/fe6/

Edited by King Marth 64

Actually, I was giving the quotes from my fan translation is because I can't find the FE6 Death Quotes in the FE6 content. I was waiting for VincentASM/Aveyn Knight to see how he sees anything is correct and I sawed him lurking on the forum yesterday. (I am not sure if he's possibly going to check on FE6, since he said he hasn't played FE6 for ages.)

Vincent has been too busy with The Last Story to care about anything that isn't FE13

wat

I remember that as well.

Edited by TheEnd

Maybe Ayanami's presenting him/herself as female because of their theme or something? I'm confused.

Here's hoping it hits the US...

It better. I'll go out and buy a PSP and IS just for it. And hopefully there might be enough interest from Madhouse to finally do an anime, because that 10-year-old teaser trailer is long overdue for one.

hey I can dream right

Why wait?

Guess I'm just lazy, insufficiently concerned and not 100% sure what you're referring to. I'd look it up but if I goofed and made my laptop unable to function for the time being, I wouldn't be able to do most of my homework.

Edited by Sirius

Vincent has been too busy with The Last Story to care about anything that isn't FE13

^This.

And there are more efficient ways of getting Death quotes than getting every freaking character killed. I hate inefficiency.

How yandere of you.

... Well... maybe.

If Ninian herself chooses someone else ("someone else" being Eliwood) then I'm fine with that.

"I want my beloved to be happy" has been my thing for a long time... at least after the lucid incidents.

I guess that's why you were accusing me about that... *ahem* "Netorare" thing for shipping Eliwood x Ninian.

HOWEVER. If it's just a stunt like Sask's? Hell yes, I'm yandere.

*reloads* すみませんが、 聞こえませんでした。もう一度言ってくれませんか。

Edited by shadowofchaos