• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, you can do that?

Guess I'm just lazy, insufficiently concerned and not 100% sure what you're referring to. I'd look it up but if I goofed and made my laptop unable to function for the time being, I wouldn't be able to do most of my homework.

Right-click on (My) Computer -> properties -> advanced -> boot and recovery -> settings -> disable "restart automatically" checkbox under system failure.

(Names might be different since I retrotranslated from lolpt-br)

Which reminded me I hadn't changed that on my new PC yet. Yay.

^This.

And there are more efficient ways of getting Death quotes than getting every freaking character killed. I hate inefficiency.

Didn't Firelizard post the translation script on GameFAQs, anyway?

... Well... maybe.

If Ninian herself chooses someone else ("someone else" being Eliwood) then I'm fine with that.

"I want my beloved to be happy" has been my thing for a long time... at least after the lucid incidents.

I guess that's why you were accusing me about that... *ahem* "Netorare" thing for shipping Eliwood x Ninian.

HOWEVER. If it's just a stunt like Sask's? Hell yes, I'm yandere.

*reloads* すみませんが、 聞こえませんですた。もう一度言ってくれませんか。

*snrk*

NTR in my FE4 thread?

Rey seems to have a selective NTR fetish

Edited by TheEnd

Rey seems to have a selective NTR fetish

I'm sorry, I don't like the... the thought of Eliwood... *ahem* making Roy with Ninian... not in the slightest.

What I AM willing to do is ship them... because she's happy.

Because of that I don't think that qualifies as me liking NTR.

Vincent has been too busy with The Last Story to care about anything that isn't FE13

I remember suggesting that he should accept a compilation of game saves from users here for quick access to every chapter in the games.

Right-click on (My) Computer -> properties -> advanced -> boot and recovery -> settings -> disable "restart automatically" checkbox under system failure.

Oh, that one. I've spotted that button a few times since I often switch from "Windows choose" to "performance" under the performance settings.

Edited by Sirius

I'm sorry, I don't like the... the thought of Eliwood... *ahem* making Roy with Ninian... not in the slightest.

What I AM willing to do is ship them... because she's happy.

Because of that I don't think that qualifies as me liking NTR.

Apparently, there are various ways of appreciating NTR

I remember suggesting that he should accept a compilation of game saves from users here for quick access to every chapter in the games.

Not a bad idea. Did he ever say anything about it?

Inb4 of course not

Not a bad idea. Did he ever say anything about it?

Inb4 of course not

I can't accurately recall his response to that but it is either something along the lines of "I'll think about it" or "remind me later ^^".

Edited by Sirius

^This.

And there are more efficient ways of getting Death quotes than getting every freaking character killed. I hate inefficiency.

And I finished Chapter 5 yesterday and I got in to Chapter 6 on FE6 right now. And I got Roy's death quote with Guinevere available.

0378-FireEmblem-SealedSwordJEurasia-RoyDeathQuoteCapture1withGuinevere.png0378-FireEmblem-SealedSwordJEurasia-RoyDeathQuoteCapture2withGuinevere.png

And is there an another way is to get the FE6 death quotes?

And I finished Chapter 5 yesterday and I got in to Chapter 6 on FE6 right now. And I got Roy's death quote with Guinevere available.

0378-FireEmblem-SealedSwordJEurasia-RoyDeathQuoteCapture1withGuinevere.png0378-FireEmblem-SealedSwordJEurasia-RoyDeathQuoteCapture2withGuinevere.png

And is there an another way is to get the FE6 death quotes?

There must be a way of dumping the respective script from the patched rom.

Those quotes are awesome

"Oh Roy, you died..."

Edited by TheEnd

And I saw something in Youtube last night about that Lucky Star anime that have a video of the images shows some of the Smash Bros. characters, I am not sure what episode was this belong from?

marth.jpg

Ike.jpg

Roy_Lucky_star.jpg

Edited by King Marth 64

And I saw something in Youtube about Lucky Star that have a video of the images shows some of the Smash Bros. characters, I am not sure what episode was this belong from?

Old.

Nico Nico has this stuff all the time.

People take screenshots and modify the frames to fit other characters. At other times they even make a full fledged opening as a parody to the original anime one.

ReyRey, you are far too open when you go Yandere. Just pulling out a gun? There's no class in that~

And it seems your still a virgin to the culture, kid, if even that surprises you. I don't know what your plans are, bt if you tend to delve deeper, you might be best to work on how surprise prone you seem to be.

Old.

Nico Nico has this stuff all the time.

People take screenshots and modify the frames to fit other characters. At other times they even make a full fledged opening as a parody to the original anime one.

Have you seen Lucky Star and you have seen this part before? I think I saw a few episodes in YouTube, but I think I need to rent the Video or DVD to see the anime them from my library.

And I was going to add it to here before I need to see some proofs if this is really from Lucky Star: http://fireemblem.wi...popular_culture

Edited by King Marth 64

Have you seen Lucky Star and you have seen this part before? I think I saw a few episodes in YouTube, but I think I need to rent the Video or DVD to see the anime them from my library.

And I was going to add it to here before I need to see some proofs if this is really from Lucky Star: http://fireemblem.wi...popular_culture

... seems this guy is more "innocent" than we thought.

ReyRey, you are far too open when you go Yandere. Just pulling out a gun? There's no class in that~

"Yomesan wo mamoru tame ni, "Class" to wa doudemoii yo."

Just saying.

You know how I get when it involves her. If not me, NO one.... NO ONE gets her but Eliwood. I'll make sure of that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

... seems this guy is more "innocent" than we thought.

"Yomesan no mamoru tame ni, "Class" to wa doudemoii yo."

Just saying.

You know how I get when it involves her. If not me, NO one.... NO ONE gets her but Eliwood. I'll make sure of that.

Can't say I know what that means, but regardless, I won't allow this!

If you are going to take up our name, you must do it with respect, and do it with pride! Your devotion is good, but your technique is sooo off base! Using a gun is a no-no, you need to feel their flesh rend with your own hands! Hear the screams of the unworthy little bitches as they revel in misery over encroaching on what is yours, find ecstasy in their scared little cries as you tear them apart limb-from-limb, voiding their innards onto the pave being oh-so careful to keep them alive until the end, so that they can appreciate the judgment you have forced upon them, for their unforgivable sin. Bathe yourself in their tainted blood so that it may be pure as it seeps into the ground, as is your right.

You cannot let them get away with just a bullet ReyRey, I will not allow it.

If you are going to take up our name, you must do it with respect, and do it with pride! Your devotion is good, but your technique is sooo off base! Using a gun is a no-no, you need to feel their flesh rend with your own hands! Hear the screams of the unworthy little bitches as they revel in misery over encroaching on what is yours, find ecstasy in their scared little cries as you tear them apart limb-from-limb, voiding their innards onto the pave being oh-so careful to keep them alive until the end, so that they can appreciate the judgment you have forced upon them, for their unforgivable sin. Bathe yourself in their tainted blood so that it may be pure as it seeps into the ground, as is your right.

*takes a step back*

Oooookay. Seems like Ether is now the official Yandere of the FE4 Thread.

Mmmm very interesting!