• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, Tangerine was toying around with the idea of banning moonspeak and other foreign languages. I'd watch my back if I were you...

Wait... what? She's going to add no moonspeak and other foreign languages allowed in the forums?

Posting stuff from the Admin con-TROLL panel I see...

Cute stuff, it's warranted. Don't you agree?!

You know, Tangerine was toying around with the idea of banning moonspeak and other foreign languages. I'd watch my back if I were you...

In the end I was more hopeful of just having a thread for it like Shadow tried to do at one point. We just have no rules for foreign languages in sections that aren't FFTF, and I think English should be the only spoken language in the general & important sections (unless it's translation related, I mean conversations carried out in non-English languages. Doesn't matter if it's in sigs or whatever either, just care about the meat of posts) :P:.

We just never got very far into the discussion before we put it aside. It was mostly just my grievances with running into random french and japanese and trying to figure out what to do for non-FFTF sections.

Edited by Tangerine

Wait... what? She's going to add no moonspeak and other foreign languages allowed in the forums?

Yes! She's a horrible tyrant, and there's nothing I can do to stop her!

Not really. I'm just goofing around.

Obviously, she's thinking my moonspeak with TheEnd are all a conspiracy to overthrow her future citrus empire.

And it is.

SPEAKING of citrus, I just bought a new drink called "Neuro Bliss" which claims to help reduce stress. It's white and smells and tastes vaguely of citrus. This does not bode well.

What thread? The Heron speak thread?

Actually, who was that made by (not the heron thread)? There used to be a "No English" thread, I just don't remember who made it. It was a thread here for having random discussions in different languages :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

SPEAKING of citrus, I just bought a new drink called "Neuro Bliss" which claims to help reduce stress. It's white and smells and tastes vaguely of citrus. This does not bode well.

Sounds like your relationship with the Vitamin C Admin over there.

Actually, who was that made by (not the heron thread)? There used to be a "No English" thread, I just don't remember who made it. It was a thread here for having random discussions in different languages :P:.

I sure as hell didn't start it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Sounds like your relationship with the Vitamin C Admin over there.

She is not my favorite source of Vitamin C. There are better sources out there.

How sensitive of you, Mumuticus.

Nicknames.

You know, I'm having the sneaking suspicion that behind our backs, Mumu actually has a very intimate relationship with Tangerine. It's just that he's putting a front that is the complete opposite of his true, heartfelt expressions.

Mumu actually has a very intimate relationship with Tangerine.

So that's what u call him. :D

Nicknames.

You know, I'm having the sneaking suspicion that behind our backs, Mumu actually has a very intimate relationship with Tangerine. It's just that he's putting a front that is the complete opposite of his true, heartfelt expressions.

Well of course, in reality we are super good friends. But it's not behind anyone's back :O.

Yes! She's a horrible tyrant, and there's nothing I can do to stop her!Not really. I'm just goofing around.

"I'll stop the Goddess of Fruit."

Edited by King Marth 64

Well of course, in reality we are super good friends. But it's not behind anyone's back :O.

No, that's not what I mean.

I mean it in a way that will probably scar a very innocent person that is currently viewing and posting in this thread.