• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeheehee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I cheated in my Beautifly solo and used my other pokemanz to assist me in catching the Kyogre

And to prolong the battle for my timer ball I threw all my unused pokeballs at him, but ended up catching him in one of the pokeballs XD

I feel so happyfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul now because I've never caught a legendary in a pokeball before =3

Contrary to your sig, TE, if it is ever localized officially or not to the point that I can actually play the thing, I certainly will care.

That's the issue.

Ha ha. The bottom right corner with the reply button... it was right under your "right justified" sig... it's gone now though.. ha ha.

Do you want it back?

Heeheehee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I cheated in my Beautifly solo and used my other pokemanz to assist me in catching the Kyogre

And to prolong the battle for my timer ball I threw all my unused pokeballs at him, but ended up catching him in one of the pokeballs XD

I feel so happyfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul now because I've never caught a legendary in a pokeball before =3

I caught two legendaries in a Ultra Ball before.

With full HP and no status alignments.

Gen I is so strange like that.

Or I just had zero Pilot's Luck at that time.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His nature is Docile, that's why~

Ooh that's coolio too BLS!! =D

I don't think I'd ever end up trying that though XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

That's the issue.

Do you want it back?

Yes, I can see that. Still, I'll throw my support in, and maybe I'll be able to figure out the controls despite the moonrunes. So atleast for now, you can bump that count to 3

Yes, I can see that. Still, I'll throw my support in, and maybe I'll be able to figure out the controls despite the moonrunes. So atleast for now, you can bump that count to 3

May I ask why you're caring, though?

May I ask why you're caring, though?

Well, I'll admit I don't have the most expansive experience with Falcom... not even close to it really, but from what I have had, I'm a fan. I guess there isn't much more than that.

*sees TE's Avy*

てめ--- who am I kidding? There's no use in getting worked up anymore. *Gives up*

?

Well, I'll admit I don't have the most expansive experience with Falcom... not even close to it really, but from what I have had, I'm a fan. I guess there isn't much more than that.

What have you played?

?

What have you played?

As I said, I am less immersed than I would like to be. As so far, only Trails in the Sky and Song of the Ocean, both of which I am in the process of completing. I had been hoping to get more legitimately, which is why I held off, but it seems to be less and less likely for me as time goes on. I'm especially hoping to get into Ys. I just wish I had been exposed to them earlier on...

TheEnd is quite TheSadist.

No way.

As I said, I am less immersed than I would like to be. As so far, only Trails in the Sky and Song of the Ocean, both of which I am in the process of completing. I had been hoping to get more legitimately, which is why I held off, but it seems to be less and less likely for me as time goes on. I'm especially hoping to get into Ys. I just wish I had been exposed to them earlier on...

Go finish TitS though the sequels are going to take so long to get translated... and yes, try Ys

I suggest Felghana, PC version is on Steam now

No way.

Go finish TitS though the sequels are going to take so long to get translated... and yes, try Ys

I suggest Felghana, PC version is on Steam now

I will certainly look into Felghana once my income tax comes in, thank you for the advice. Since my sister finally found the PSP charger that she lost, I plan to begin working at TitS again shortly.

I will certainly look into Felghana once my income tax comes in, thank you for the advice. Since my sister finally found the PSP charger that she lost, I plan to begin working at TitS again shortly.

Excellent.

Which reminds me, I still have to play XSEED's translation of it...

How far'd you get in Sora no Kiseki, out of curiosity?