FE4 THREAD

Fia

Umm, please tell me that means to have Zero never take damage. Please. There's no way they would have that not be the case, but who knows!! Banpresto may have just suddenly gotten incredibly sadistic

Thanks~

Good question, actually. It might be just Zero.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it was just Zero. Thanks for the translation, if it wasn't for that I would've never gotten the battle mastery.

Hey, Dio, you here?

Doesn't seem like so.

Alright, it was just Zero. Thanks for the translation, if it wasn't for that I would've never gotten the battle mastery.

No prob.

But I had an idea I had an idea I had an idea I had an idea I had an idea I had an idea I had an idea!!!!

There's Red Fox and Emerald Fox and at first I thought I'd be the Gold Fox

But then I remembered shiny Ninetales!!

54873462097444305584.png

She's blue!!! Like my font~ =D

You guys and your silly fixation on foxes... It's kind of awkward since my last name is Fox, and my mother calls me Fox as a nickname.

な~に?

ちっ・・・どうでもいいぞ・・・

You guys and your silly fixation on foxes... It's kind of awkward since my last name is Fox, and my mother calls me Fox as a nickname.

Soo... The fruit has both foxes...

Kinky.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Soo... The fruit has both foxes...

Kinky.

That reminds me. I'm not sure if I ever told her my last name. I bet that's probably why she enjoys hitting on me so much. She is unknowingly attracted by my last name!

ちっ・・・どうでもいいぞ・・・

That reminded me of Alice from Monmusu

Also

「無理しないでね・・・レイちゃん・・・」

Edited by TheEnd

I can't help that the red fox is my favorite animal =[

But there's already a red fox so I can't steal that~

TEAM FIGHT SQUAD

INTEGRITY!!!

What is this

Great days.

As long as Buffalo and SJ win, count me in on the happy side.

Fuck Dallas.

I'm for both of them too.

Agreed.

An underdog making the playoffs.

Watch them being swept.

WHOO

I'd still be good, just break the streak at least

Hey, San Jose 1-0.

Edited by Sinistar

New Jersey's easier than New York at least.

YES

And they've split the series with the Devils anyways. They're the tale of two cities: New Jersey has won just about all their shootouts and lead the league in that, Florida leads in SO losses. I think Florida won't be swept by a team that has only won twice more than them (without the SO).

I doubt they'll be swept, but usually the 3-6 seed matchup is the hardest to predict since often the 3rd seed comes from a weaker division and has a worse record than lower seeds. While New Jersey's recent playoff history isn't that great, they can probably go through Florida if they feel like it.

Kovalchuk is probably the biggest X factor for the Devils considering his limited playoff experience. He could be a Claude Lemieux just like he could be a Joe Thornton (>_>).

I doubt they'll be swept, but usually the 3-6 seed matchup is the hardest to predict since often the 3rd seed comes from a weaker division and has a worse record than lower seeds. While New Jersey's recent playoff history isn't that great, they can probably go through Florida if they feel like it.

Kovalchuk is probably the biggest X factor for the Devils considering his limited playoff experience. He could be a Claude Lemieux just like he could be a Joe Thornton (>_>).

They probably could, I just think it's ridiculous to assume a sweep is coming for them. Especially with the amount of veterans on Florida.

Weiss is the same for Florida. Hasn't been to the playoffs his whole career, has flashes of brilliance (check out any of his list of end-to-end goals), and is a great faceoff guy, but who knows if he'll appear this time.