FE4 THREAD

Fia

In all fairness, I was one of those who thought the game would end at Salamander, with the rematch against the shitennô/battle against Alice/showdown against Ilias in part 3. So, ending the obvious story in 2 and leaving the RAGE AGAINST THE HEAVENS to 3 was a very welcome surprise, to me.

I hope Torotoro doesn't forget about Sara, either. Of course, it's always possible that Granberia teleported her back to Sabasa right away, but.

The orb thing was probably one of those cases of "I don't care about this and neither should you".

Tamamo and Alma were playing around for sure, but I suppose we can accept Luka beats Erubetie because he's become just that badass. He does dodge Ilias's thunderbolt as if it were nothing moments later, after all.

A pity using Quad Giga on exhausted Tamamo doesn't change anything... and from Granberia's dialogue, it's almost as if the game expects you to use it (though not quite). The imp easter egg was hilarious indeed, however.

The reincarnation thing seems to really be an angel thing, if you ask me.

I think most people were in that camp, of anticipating the game end at that juncture. I know I was, and I haven't yet decided whether how it actually ended was a change for the better or for the worse. It may depend on how part 3 ends up going down.

I have a fair amount of faith in Torotoro. The explanation probably just wasn't deserving of being in the climax of the part, so I expect the exposition at the beginning of the next game.

That's probably a very good way to look at things. At least the ghost pirates were cool. The sea temples though...

True. Dodging the goddess may very well indicate something along those lines, but if that's the case, how are angels etc. supposed to provide any challenge in the future? I dunno, maybe I'm grumbling for no reason.

Very possible guess, that one. I guess we'll find out in six months or so.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same with my Tana badge.

Such a gentleman. <3

What what what. What's this about yellow quote boxes? I don't see any-- oh, they've been fixed already. Haha, never even realised they weren't meant to be like that...

NO But do I really

You should do

Waaahhhh all this talk of nostalgia! It huuuuurrrrrrrrrtssssss

It looks like NTG got on after I had to go and left before I was able to get back XD

We should work on our timing!

>~< Aiyah...

Vincent and NTG only have one computer available, it seems ;_;

*One computer with internet

Though I guess that pretty much means one computer.

Although I can still do my coursework on the non-net PC so it does have a use... for now.

I just noticed the change in Blues Skies. I'm amazed at how consistently bad all of SF's skins are.

Time to adblock.

B-b-but those skies are way cool.

NaughtyTinyGirl?

Yep, thaaaaat's....... probably me.

/tickles Bai

GUYS, MINESWEEPER

^__^

In other news, yay Z77 Intel motherboards! All that's left are the Ivy Bridge processors. And maybe I'll be able to upgrade my computer.

>techspeak

...Niiiiice!

Hmm all these Pads and Notes are tempting me. But I don't wanna spend that much!

Oh no. Not you, too. Don't fall into the same trap that I did!

(What trap?) Well I haven't played it in a looong time and hey, it's fun!

(What trap?) Well I haven't played it in a looong time and hey, it's fun!

(I, for one, feel obligated to play until I've won, or until I have to sleep) It is, but it sucks up free time ridiculously.

(I, for one, feel obligated to play until I've won, or until I have to sleep) It is, but it sucks up free time ridiculously.

True... Fortunately you can save. But when I had to go to sleep last night, this game was just nagging at me. Euuurrhhhh.

I think most people were in that camp, of anticipating the game end at that juncture. I know I was, and I haven't yet decided whether how it actually ended was a change for the better or for the worse. It may depend on how part 3 ends up going down.

I have a fair amount of faith in Torotoro. The explanation probably just wasn't deserving of being in the climax of the part, so I expect the exposition at the beginning of the next game.

That's probably a very good way to look at things. At least the ghost pirates were cool. The sea temples though...

True. Dodging the goddess may very well indicate something along those lines, but if that's the case, how are angels etc. supposed to provide any challenge in the future? I dunno, maybe I'm grumbling for no reason.

Very possible guess, that one. I guess we'll find out in six months or so.

Well, I liked part 2's ending. Though I can't say I have high hopes for part 3...

It's possible.

lol sea temples

Same as always

>No defense growth

>pleasure attacks

Also mecha-spirits

^__^

In other news, yay Z77 Intel motherboards! All that's left are the Ivy Bridge processors. And maybe I'll be able to upgrade my computer.

Already?

Lux go download Diablo 2 instead of playing Minesweeper.

Maybe when I get home.

True... Fortunately you can save. But when I had to go to sleep last night, this game was just nagging at me. Euuurrhhhh.

Yes, but not savestates, so if you screw something up then you have to start over.

Oooh nice job so far =o 999 seconds, but I avoid worrying about time because that just makes me screw up XD

My first time when I beat the game it took me 2107 seconds.

Then it took me 880. Which is, relatively speaking, an improvement.

Maybe.

But if I pull this off, I won't be upgrading for a while.

I meant the upgrading, yes. I got the news about Z77 a couple days ago.

Is your current PC disappointing you, Ether?

I kinda slept way longer than I thought I would =3 I'm surprised my stomach isn't rebelling yet in its hunger.

Oooh nice job so far =o 999 seconds, but I avoid worrying about time because that just makes me screw up XD

Hahaha. Speaking of which, I'm hungry...

Yeah, I'm not worrying about the time for now... seriously, this is so annoying! I'm running out of tricks! I WILL do this game!

Yes, but not savestates, so if you screw something up then you have to start over.

Oh, true.

Hahaha. Speaking of which, I'm hungry...

Yeah, I'm not worrying about the time for now... seriously, this is so annoying! I'm running out of tricks! I WILL do this game!

xD I'm starting to feel it too. Sadly on the go would've closed by now... So if I wanna eat it'll have to be at the dining court. Maybe I'll go but take my lappy with me! Because we're on at the same time! XD

Oh and yeah!!! Go NTG! You can do it! =D Just don't get as sucked into it as Lux~

Edited by Freohr Datia

xD I'm starting to feel it too. Sadly on the go would've closed by now... So if I wanna eat it'll have to be at the dining court. Maybe I'll go but take my lappy with me! Because we're on at the same time! XD

Oh and yeah!!! Go NTG! You can do it! =D Just don't get as sucked into it as Lux~

Hmm well I'll only be on for a max of 30 mins maybe :( So it might not be worth it... buuut there's other people online too!

Wahhh it's so hard... I wonder if Marthur the Minesweeper Master would be able to help me...

This talk about games reminds me that I should be playing Shining Force 3... but my PC and my Saturn are in different rooms. I need to study all this.

*is befuddled by the bolded*

More like that I getting more jealous of the Sandy Bridge overclocks and some of the Z77 features that my Nehalem system doesn't have >_>

... I don't know why I typed that. I want to blame your avatar, but I still don't know.

Well, if you can get a good price or a good use for your current components, have the money and can't help yourself... but personally, I think early adopting is for fools. It's usually paying for beta testing.