FE4 THREAD

Fia

How would that make me put it in my sig?

Yes it's a sad picture.

But it has nothing to do with my sig.

I know. I just thought it was a cool but sad picture.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Because FE5 has lower weapon accuracy and uses a single RN system, resulting in worse hit rates than FE6. Go ahead and say FE5 is the better game, but such contradictory reasoning is hilariously dumb.

FE5 pits you against enemies with shitty avoid however.

Then there's doubling and other skills that makes killing enemies easier. I don't see what's the issue.

I think his point is people give only one reason about FE6 sucks and that's its hitrates, while FE5 uses a single-RN system and never lets you see 100s

I mean I like FE5 better as well but people could provide more reasons that FE6 didn't do well in besides hitrates and then go and say FE5 is better

FE5 pits you against enemies with shitty avoid however.

Then there's doubling and other skills that makes killing enemies easier. I don't see what's the issue.

FE5 also has things like leadership, which the enemy forces have in larger quantities than allied units, with FE5 being arguably worse because of its single RN system. But that doesn't matter. The point is both games have bad hit rates. Saying one is bad for no reason other than hit rates and then saying the other is good is dumb. How are you not getting this?

Edited by Charlie

I have decided to partially retract my previous statement. Top hats can be pro on the right head.

This is true but fedoras are usually sexier.

I know. I own a pair of them, myself. I am somewhat of a hat fanatic, actually. I would love to have a large collection of fedoras (possibly supplemented with a few bowler hats), but fedoras of good quality are really expensive. :(

Top hats are dumb. :Knoll: The fedora rules all.

Whaaaat

I have decided to partially retract my previous statement. Top hats can be pro on the right head.

Okay, good Charlie.

At least we can agree that fedoras are the sexiest hat Charles. :Knoll:

This is true but fedoras are usually sexier.

Perhaps, but in pure class, top hats win.