FE4 THREAD

Fia

Actually, no.

"/flute"?

Doesn't mean you shouldn't call Marthur bad!

I do not hate you. I couldn't hate anyone, unless they did something TOtally unforgivable, like KAWOWBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM kind of stuff.

Wait wait wait, what do you mean

Yes, /flute

It does! It would be pointless!

..."KAWOWBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"?

That sounds like kowabunga

Edited by ThediusZanarukendo

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumi wrestled with Physics and SMASHED it!

Wait wait wait, what do you mean

Yes, /flute

It does! It would be pointless!

..."KAWOWBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"?

That sounds like kowabunga

"Actually, no. I'm not hi-byeing."

Huh? You mean /flute that song?

So! Pointless doesn't stop people from doing pointless things.

"KAWOWBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" like I don't know. I couldn't describe it properly.

Easy. I hate essays though and it was an essay test. Makes me glad I'm a Computer Science/Math major since we don't essays on those.

Man I wish I could smash physics

but that'll be tomorrow and I hope I don't die

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lumi wrestled with Physics and SMASHED it!

"Actually, no. I'm not hi-byeing."

Huh? You mean /flute that song?

So! Pointless doesn't stop people from doing pointless things.

"KAWOWBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" like I don't know. I couldn't describe it properly.

That much is obvious. You're being evasive... that must mean you're still leaving soon ;_;

You were singing it, you silly!

It stops me when I realize it!

Wait, what ;_;

Freohr seems to be going for a team she likes rather than one that is good, due to three of her pokemon sharing a type, four sharing a weakness, and most (all?) of them are not in OU tier. Most are in NU, and one is in NFE, as far as I know.

Obviously she's just putting favorites there.

Actually.....

At first I put my favourites in there.

Then I put in my planned team for soul silver.

They are a theme. They will all be fire type and/or have to at least be able to learn a fire move. But I still go by favourites anyway x3 That's the only reason I didn't make the entire team fire type

Oh oops Physics is tomorrow...

/agrees

<- studies Maths and doesn't write essays

Heee heee heeeee

That much is obvious. You're being evasive... that must mean you're still leaving soon ;_;

You were singing it, you silly!

It stops me when I realize it!

Wait, what ;_;

Huh? Evasive, really? :o Well I should probably go to bed in about half an hour, maybe? Or maybe I'll stay longer. I am tired... but FE4T and TV later. Besides, I got no lectures next week so I can sleep in then.

Yeah but what's this about "/flute"?!

'k.

I meant basically that I was being silly... I don't really know what would make me hate somebody.

Oh oops, a million people posted before me. I meant NTG's.

Huh, make you cry?!

Fre fre fre fre fre is onlineeeeee

Edited by NTG

So my exercising plan is going alright lately. Been spending some days of the week, doing 30 min sessions. Doing what? A mix of dancing and hula-hooping.

Maybe he does, but what about you--/shot

S-sorry was that a joke/wordplay kind of thing?

The "how could you part", specifically.

Ahh. But in what way is it going to make you cry? But it seems like I've achieved what I wanted!...... Except the actual ones who should be crying, aren't. :'(

So my exercising plan is going alright lately. Been spending some days of the week, doing 30 min sessions. Doing what? A mix of dancing and hula-hooping.

S-sorry was that a joke/wordplay kind of thing?

Well that's more exciting than just running on a treadmill. Kind of hard to keep exercising if you're bored (unless you're really determined).

The arrow pointed directly to your avatar, so it could be assumed that you meant your avatar was good at math.

Huh? Evasive, really? :o Well I should probably go to bed in about half an hour, maybe? Or maybe I'll stay longer. I am tired... but FE4T and TV later. Besides, I got no lectures next week so I can sleep in then.

Why TV

Yeah but what's this about "/flute"?!

'k.

It was playing the flute, you silly

Or a recorder

I would give it a shot if I had a decent mic and mother wasn't at home, but alas

I meant basically that I was being silly... I don't really know what would make me hate somebody.

How silly of you

How so very silly of you

Well that's more exciting than just running on a treadmill. Kind of hard to keep exercising if you're bored (unless you're really determined).

The arrow pointed directly to your avatar, so it could be assumed that you meant your avatar was good at math.

Hmm I've actually never tried a treadmill... But yeah, I MUST have music with me or it gets terribly boring. Or in fact, sometimes I'll hula-hoop while watching TV to keep me entertained.

OHHHHHHHHHH I get it now. My mind was actually thinking that I still had the Kobato avatar, so I didn't understand what the "he" could be referring to at all...

I want Echidnabiceps

whoa

Why TV

It was playing the flute, you silly

Or a recorder

I would give it a shot if I had a decent mic and mother wasn't at home, but alas

How silly of you

How so very silly of you

Why not.

Ohhhh that flute-sounding part... or whatever it is. I get ya.

Next time TE-mama is away you should record it then

Exercising is good for ya, man.

In fact I'm thinking about starting to jog... but I got nobody to jog with meeeee. I'll see if my friend wants to. Or else I suppose I could go lone-jogging like most people do.

Goodluck/goodjob Lumi

Edited by NTG

Why not.

Ohhhh that flute-sounding part... or whatever it is. I get ya.

Next time TE-mama is away you should record it then

Exercising is good for ya, man.

In fact I'm thinking about starting to jog... but I got nobody to jog with meeeee. I'll see if my friend wants to. Or else I suppose I could go lone-jogging like most people do.

TV IS INFERIOR

You silly

You silly

I walk for 30 minutes almost every day

/patpatpat

Hmm I've actually never tried a treadmill... But yeah, I MUST have music with me or it gets terribly boring. Or in fact, sometimes I'll hula-hoop while watching TV to keep me entertained.

OHHHHHHHHHH I get it now. My mind was actually thinking that I still had the Kobato avatar, so I didn't understand what the "he" could be referring to at all...

Have you never been to a gym or have you just never gotten around to it? xD I make my own fun when running on a treadmill, such as doing something (stupid) such as standing still until the last second and then jumping to the front of the treadmill. I'm surprised you have room to hula-hoop in your house. I can't think of a single spot where I'd have enough space for that.

Do you never look at your avatar or something? =P I guess I can't blame you, though, I kind of forget that I have an avatar because I haven't changed it in so long.

I walk for 30 minutes almost every day

/patpatpat

I know I know... But you should exercise too, it's good for your health. I don't really know the benefits of walking but how much does it actually do? I think properly doing some action and sweating it out is funky.

/patpatpat'd

Well now I must go, and you can blame your precious Moemoe for that. night y'all~