FE4 THREAD

Fia

Grinding in general sucks, but I can't afford to take any chances with Nuzlocke. If I lose Astra or Pilot, that'll SERIOUSLY set me back. Astra because starter and Pilot because he's a solid (pun unintended) rock-type that will aid me well against Whitney.

The only reason Sirius isn't on the same level is because he's hard to use right now and I'm waiting until the levels scale up a bit so I can grind faster.

I know. Although Attract will seriously wreck you, and I'd be wary of that Metronome bullshit.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the logic is with evolving from a trade. Like, if the poke's thinking "shit my owner's giving me away? I have to step it up" or if they're just going "HAHA FUCK THAT GUY I'M FREE AT LAST"

I wonder what the logic is with evolving from a trade. Like, if the poke's thinking "shit my owner's giving me away? I have to step it up" or if they're just going "HAHA FUCK THAT GUY I'M FREE AT LAST"

Good question.

This is also the same world where people lack any form of reliable communication which results in "THERE'S A NEW REGION WITH NEW POKEMON WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!"

Or wizard does it. A Pokemon wizard that is.

For how long?

The ingame announcement didn't specify that much.

Either way, level 14, going to Leoric's manor. The blacksmith items that interest me are lv17-18 only, what is this bullshit

One of the reasons that I loved BB/VW: Trade evos are replaced.

Now if only they could get rid of IVs.

The ingame announcement didn't specify that much.

Either way, level 14, going to Leoric's manor. The blacksmith items that interest me are lv17-18 only, what is this bullshit

Those axes I forged required level 15, but I could forge them since I was level 11.

Thankfully I found a pair of decent weapons (a fuscina and a shiv) that could replace that useless sword, even if I looked awkward swinging a javelin and a knife at the same time.

Now if only they could get rid of IVs.

Discovering the existence of IVs only made me enjoy Pokemon less.

Those axes I forged required level 15, but I could forge them since I was level 11.

Thankfully I found a pair of decent weapons (a fuscina and a shiv) that could replace that useless sword, even if I looked awkward swinging a javelin and a knife at the same time.

I'm still unsure at the benefits of using two weapons, though. Especially non-magical ones.

I'm still unsure at the benefits of using two weapons, though. Especially non-magical ones.

Don't worry. Those axes have three random enchantments.

The life steal on my weapons and the bonus life granted by orbs (and they spawn more often thans to my first passive) is typically good enough. Since Monks have healing skills, you can probably discard life steal and still do fine, especially since it's a pretty minor 1.something% in my case. If you do get at least life steal and cold damage, you should be doing great.

Edited by Dio