FE4 THREAD

Fia

Why do I feel that statement was a shotgun spread effect instead of having the precision of a sniper rifle?

The funny part, IIRC, is that shotguns are supposed to be a lot more accurate in real life than in games

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part, IIRC, is that shotguns are supposed to be a lot more accurate in real life than in games

MGS3 shotguns are like that.

There's also a similar relationship between actual flamethrowers and ones depicted in popular culture. Real ones have a range of like 50-80m while the ones you see in movies and stuff can only throw fire as far as 4m. The reason is that they use a safer fuel for when they shoot movies, but still, a lot of people tend to think flamethrowers are impractical weapons because of that. And they kind of are, but not because they don't have range.

Edited by Nightmare

There's also a similar relationship between actual flamethrowers and ones depicted in popular culture. Real ones have a range of like 50-80m while the ones you see in movies and stuff can only throw fire as far as 4m. The reason is that they use a safer fuel for when they shoot movies, but still, a lot of people tend to think flamethrowers are impractical weapons because of that. And they kind of are, but not because they don't have range.

Confirmed : the Pyro works in the movie industry! Maybe his mask is to hide is true identity as a fallen superstar from the industry...

Confirmed : the Pyro works in the movie industry! Maybe his mask is to hide is true identity as a fallen superstar from the industry...

That would be a pretty cool history for him, actually. Now where is Meet The Pyro.

Also, relevant to Diablo III:

I live in a basement suite with three others(we're very close) we want to play Diablo 3 but non of us have enough money, we told each other how much money we have and how much money we lack. So one of the person came up with the idea that we pick straws the one with the short straw does not get Diablo 3

The person who suggested the idea, got the short straw and for odd reason he brought us both a digital copies this happened earlier this morning by the way. Little did we knew the day did not end up well. The person that brought us the games sucide and left a note telling us to enjoy the game.

Now there is blood all over, and police were at the scene and we're in a hotel.

Edited by Nightmare

Why do I feel that statement was a shotgun spread effect instead of having the precision of a sniper rifle?

It isn't supposed to be a damaging remark.

Silly vulnerable Rey.

http://www.worldofys.com/yso/

>May 31st

>19.99

I'm likely not going to replay it, but

Yes, take my money, XSEED

YsO does look interesting but man someone hit me up when that Sora no Kiseki SC drops.

In unrelated news, how did it take me this long to find out the NieR soundtrack has these

Edited by Pride

YsO does look interesting but man someone hit me up when that Sora no Kiseki SC drops.

That'll take a while.

And I'll give XSEED money if they release it on Stream.

僕の嫁の赤い目じゃなかったら、どうでもいいぞ。

Eye color doesn't matter for your secondary waifus, huh

Eye color doesn't matter for your secondary waifus, huh

嫁と言った。「嫁さんたち」じゃない。

I already told you, I threw the list away, and I'm not putting anyone but Ninian there.

Ninian's beautiful Ruby Red Eyes.

Ha ha. Those 3 months in 7 hours.

嫁と言った。「嫁さんたち」じゃない。

I already told you, I threw the list away, and I'm not putting anyone but Ninian there.

Ninian's beautiful Ruby Red Eyes.

Ha ha. Those 3 months in 7 hours.

There's a wide gap between what you said and what you've been doing, swimmer.

There's a wide gap between what you said and what you've been doing, swimmer.

Tell that to my subconscious.

I was tired that day, and didn't feel like putting in the effort to lucid.

If anything, the incident with San was the last thing that wasn't Ninian related.

What the hell, Blue Skies started borking on me

Tell that to my subconscious.

I was tired that day, and didn't feel like putting in the effort to lucid.

If anything, the incident with San was the last thing that wasn't Ninian related.

Maybe it's your subconscious that's trying to tell you something

Hey Rey I know a Brionac OriCa that'll probably be of interest to you.

Uhh... not much into Yugioh anymore, ever since I had my Ice Barrier deck.

It's 90% holographic cards, and it's... Ice themed. With three Ice Dragons.

And since I'm a shiny card collector, AND it's Ice Dragon themed... well, I think I'm good.

Show me anyway.