• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

e_____________e

the topic is starting to feel a bit disturbing, I will take my leave then (aka time to go to hospital, might drop by again tomorrow or something)

Seeing animal corpses by the road makes me sad ;~;

qq bunny

I've noticed a lot of wild animals do that.

>driving

>suddenly raccoon

>raccoon runs in front of car ffffffffffffss

Heehee yeah my dad wasn't gonna stop because by the time it was coming across we were too close to not run it over XD We managed not to run it over though~ Idk if it stopped just before we passed it or it just managed to get between the wheels =3

My parents usually manage to stop before hitting the animal, though. I think my mom hit a dog once but she slowed down enough at that point it was probably like bumping into a wall for the dog. Hurts for a second but doesn't even leave a mark.

I don't think we've encountered any animal stupid enough to run in front of us on a major highway, though that's where I see the most roadkill.

Oh no....

We were at the beach today and there were a whole bunch of police cars and ambulances and.... police boats? Idk...

But my dad watched the news and just now found out it was because somebody drowned there ;A;

And now I feel horrible.

Actually, they already confirmed Alm's and Celice's localized name as Alm and Serlis.

Forgot. Smash Bros confirmed it. D=

And your username is w1n. As Marth is more than deserving to be the next king to the throne of Aritia.

Oh no....

We were at the beach today and there were a whole bunch of police cars and ambulances and.... police boats? Idk...

But my dad watched the news and just now found out it was because somebody drowned there ;A;

And now I feel horrible.

Is he/she ok? :(:

And your username is w1n. As Marth is more than deserving to be the next king to the throne of Aritia.

Actually Celice's localized name as Serlis was found here in the History of Fire Emblem in the FE7 Website and it had Alm's name is the same from the Japanese version in the website also.

Edited by King Marth 64

You forget. Smash Bros. isn't really the best source for localizing confirmation. Remember the Ettard and Alondite? They forgot they flipped them in the localized FE10 for Ike's personal weapon and the blessed sister sword of Ragnell.

Also, where the hell did you get that they localized Alm and Celice? I don't remember trophies or stickers for either of them.

What I remember is what Mr. Contribution up there said.

Also, where the hell did you get that they localized Alm and Celice? I don't remember trophies or stickers for either of them.

There weren't.

I believe that u can find Alm's here.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Alm&cp=47&gs_id=pk&xhr=t&q=Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Alm%20and%20Celice%20localized%20names&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Super+Smash+Bros+Alm+and+Celice+localized+names&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=c906f5821a52c92b&biw=1280&bih=904

Here: fireemblemwiki.org/Celica

And King Marth already pointed out where Celice's localized name is. =)

I already stopped caring.

I'm still having the dilemma to drop 570 bucks or not.

lol xD

And the old issue of Nintendo Power that was show on the preview of Seisen no Keifu did have Celice as 'Serlis' also.

And the old issue of Nintendo Power that was show on the preview of Seisen no Keifu did have Celice as 'Serlis' also.

Still amazed at our new Lux here.

Not really... he/she drowned drowned. He/she's gone. ;~;

Ouch.

There's really nothing you can do though >_>;