• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of that... Where's Sirius? Haven't seen him here in ages.

I've seen him lurk in this thread a little, I think.

/Thinking outside the box

Oh right I see what you mean...

btw do you have a MAL account?

No.

Btw I was kinda sure that Sara [spoiler=Monmusu]Was a lesbian

Ha. You's a noob.

[spoiler=Monmusu Quest Witch Hunt Part 1]So I have entered the village where they have a witch hunt, first we talk to a woman telling us to go away, some stupid generic soldiers stop to test us and then they leave terrified.

After talking to some villagers Luka goes to the Lord's Mansion alone, there some generic soldiers stop Luka to test him again, he uses Sylph's power and they leave terrified one's more, some soldiers they are....

Anyway he enters and finds Lily inside who welcomes him in her witch-laboratory-mansion....then she fless and Luka goes after her only to find himself surrounded by cells and people getting violated let's say by Sucking Vores.

I fight one, succesfully defeating it... Then Luka enters another room where the monsters seems more humanoid, he attempts to proceed further unnoticed but fails (like always in doing that) and now let the fight begin!

Edited by Razor Ramon

>Opens Steam's website

>No Ys Origin

COME ON ALREADY XSEED

Also, winning D3 auctions at the last second is kinda satisfying

[spoiler=Monmusu Quest Part 1]So I have entered the village where they have a witch hunt, first we talk to a woman telling us to go away, some stupid generic soldiers stop to test us and then they leave terrified.

After talking to some villagers Luka goes to the Lord's Mansion alone, there some generic soldiers stop Luka to test him again, he uses Sylph's power and they leave terrified one's more, some soldiers they are....

Anyway he enters and finds Lily inside who welcomes him in her witch-laboratory-mansion....then she fless and Luka goes after her only to find himself surrounded by cells and people getting violated let's say by Sucking Vores.

I fight one, succesfully defeating it... Then Luka enters another room where the monsters seems more humanoid, he attempts to proceed further unnoticed but fails (like always in doing that) and now let the fight begin!

Are you enjoying the tentacles Sask

I still can't believe I'm reading this.

I love IS.

Now if Bride can use tomes, my mage girl StreetPass army is going to be full of Brides.

Oh you Vincent

Edited by TheEnd

Are you enjoying the tentacles Sask

Actually I want to finish the story first then I am going to unlock every H-scene..I will have to replay it though because I ahve missed on some enemies because of my choices...

Actually I want to finish the story first then I am going to unlock every H-scene..I will have to replay it though because I ahve missed on some enemies because of my choices...

By story you mean part 1 and 2, right

Replaying it after beating part 2 would be better, so you can get some references

Edited by TheEnd