• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>Eirika's DLC class

>Rey's face when he realizes Ninian is probably never going to be available as a DLC character, since dancer

Hmm?

*Takes a look*

Laughing.

*Shrug*

Oh well.

Ninian has worn more elaborate dresses than that.

[spoiler=Monmusu Quest Witch Hunt Part 2]So I defeated the monster and destroyed the tentacles in her arm and the girl faints. Then as he walks deeper inside the mansion Luka hears some noises and then he sees a soldier fighting an Iron maiden (fear of the dark Luka...)

and as he attacks the cell to go help that soldier who is getting devoured by that maiden someone comes behind him...and it is a another iron maiden...a quite interesting fight ( I see the confusion state is also in this game)

finally meeting Lily in the next stating that she was going to show Luka her powerful magic...the battle is intense, she can regain health with her attacks (but only a little),

shit Luka is at his limit, yet she is the one saying that is cornered...fortunately the battle is scripted so I win ^__^. Oh noes they are going to kill her (oh well I still feel for her), now all that is left is the Gnome!

Of course it is

if don't mind could you explain?

Indeed

How do I combine Part 1 and Part 2?

To combine Part 1 with Part 2, copy the “arc.nsa” file from your MGQ Part 1 folder. Paste this arc.nsa file into Part 2′s folder, choosing “Yes” to overwrite the current file. ONLY arc.nsa, not any other nsa files. Then launch the game, go to the extra menu, and choose “Part 1 Conversion”.

How do I import my save from Part 1?

Go to your part 1 directory, to the \save folder. Inside this folder, you need to copy “gloval.sav”. Paste this “gloval.sav” file into Part 2′s \save folder. After that, go to the “Extra” menu and choose “Part 1 SaveImport”. It will import the save file and start you on part 2. Do not do this unless you chose to create cleared save data at the end of part 1.

(From Rogue Translator's blog)

MONMUSU THREAD

Only. 8D

Join us

And my wireless gamepad isn't being detected, despite following proper installation procedures >_>

By Windows or by whatever game you're trying to play?

[spoiler=Monmusu Quest Gnome Part 1]First attacked by a scorpion monster then by a huge sandworm...now I am almost finished with the encyclopedia but where is that Gnome? *After a few a clicks* oh there she is! Holding a mud doll...

So I fight her and her dolls suddenly it is only me and her...and then she does something quite unexpected which resulted to my victory and now Gnome's power is mine.

With that it is time for part 2 of Monmusu. Let's go!

Let me try that.

Edit: Still not receiving.

Windows doesn't recognize the receiver at all? Does any of the items (receiver and gamepad) happen to have an on/off switch?

[spoiler=Monmusu Quest Gnome Part 1]First attacked by a scorpion monster then by a huge sandworm...now I am almost finished with the encyclopedia but where is that Gnome? *After a few a clicks* oh there she is! Holding a mud doll...

So I fight her and her dolls suddenly it is only me and her...and then she does something quite unexpected which resulted to my victory and now Gnome's power is mine.

With that it is time for part 2 of Monmusu. Let's go!

o/

The receiver is recognized by Windows, but it is not recognizing the gamepad. And the gamepad is on.

Are there obstacles between the gamepad and the receiver?

?

Just a motion of approval, celebration or something

Edited by TheEnd

None.

Try getting more specific drivers, or removing the receiver and reinstalling the drivers, or unistalling the drivers and letting Windows autodetect, or rebooting

What gamepad is it btw

Try getting more specific drivers, or removing the receiver and reinstalling the drivers, or unistalling the drivers and letting Windows autodetect, or rebooting

What gamepad is it btw

Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710.

Edit: And I was using the 64-bit drivers. Now trying the 32-bit drivers.

Edited by BLS