FE4 THREAD

Fia

That figures.

We usually play on the highest difficulty which will kill you easily and make low levels useless. If there's enough low leveled folks I'll switch down to Hard mode where it should be fine with just 1 level 6+ player. If you wanna join us on a higher difficulty, just raise a level 6 Medic/Sharpshooter if you're good at headshotting.

You guys suck.

Welp. Maybe when I become more used to the controls or something.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the ping is just high and you don't lag too much. You normally do have the highest ping already and claim that you don't lag unless your connection's being a bitch.

Hopefully. Timezones too, I'm usually on at the last few hours before you guys get off, I think you guys are about 12 hours ahead.

Edited by Generic Operator

Hi everyone. Came back here sooner than planned.

TheEnd, I've seen your post earlier in that thread about Vincent accepting to check the Stages. That's excellent.

Now, on the translation status.

Vol.2, Stage 12: Translation = 100% (22/22), Check & Edit: 100%, ready to post.

Vol.2, Stage 13: Translation = 45% (10/22), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.2, Stage 14: Translation = 0% ( 0/18), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 15: Translation = 0% ( 0/24), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 16: Translation = 0% ( 0/15), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 17: Translation = 0% ( 0/17), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 18: Translation = 0% ( 0/20), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 19: Translation = 0% ( 0/20), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 20: Translation = 0% ( 0/20), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 21: Translation = 0% ( 0/21), Check & Edit: 0%.

I've said earlier I've come back here soon than expected. I initially thought to translate something like 8-10 pages before logging in, but the first few pages of Stage 13 are so hysteric, I couldn't help but show those to you as a preview: enjoy! :P:

.txt file Translation Script

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Edited by AceNoctali

Yeah, I'm real thankful to have a job where I am shown little to no appreciation by both the people I serve and the people I work with. It's bad enough I have to work my ass off because the people I usually end up working with are slackers, but now I'm not even allowed to have an actual sick day and I may have to help cover for someone who called out today.

This is garbage. I'm seriously thinking about quitting. I have something much better coming up in September. I can go on unemployment until then if I really have to.

Hi everyone. Came back here sooner than planned.

TheEnd, I've seen your post earlier in that thread about Vincent accepting to check the Stages. That's excellent.

Now, on the translation status.

Vol.2, Stage 12: Translation = 100% (22/22), Check & Edit: 100%, ready to post.

Vol.2, Stage 13: Translation = 45% (10/22), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.2, Stage 14: Translation = 0% ( 0/18), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 15: Translation = 0% ( 0/24), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 16: Translation = 0% ( 0/15), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 17: Translation = 0% ( 0/17), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 18: Translation = 0% ( 0/20), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 19: Translation = 0% ( 0/20), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 20: Translation = 0% ( 0/20), Check & Edit: 0%.

Vol.3, Stage 21: Translation = 0% ( 0/21), Check & Edit: 0%.

I've said earlier I've come back here soon than expected. I initially thought to translate something like 8-10 pages before logging in, but the first few pages of Stage 13 are so hysteric, I couldn't help but show those to you as a preview: enjoy! :P:

.txt file Translation Script

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

\o/

And it's garbage that people are earning money off of MY hard work.

Maybe I should take that girl's advice and ask my boss if I can work in the store instead of at the pumps.

[spoiler=Monmusu Coliseum Part]So Luka starts with by fighting a Centaur and after that Alice "cooking" for dinner! ( I am sure King Harkinian would be displeased). After the failure Alice scolds Luka about his messed up beliefs.

Next morning Luka is attacked by some frog girls but they were beaten easily. So did that flower girl afterwards but Luka's skills are indeed crappy yet.

So I managed to reach the city there going to the information monger and I see a surprisingly familiar shad....oh my god no not that again....Amira telling me about rumors and stuff for Undine's spring

whatever after that convo Luka talks to a few more and finally there's the inn...oh my...

After this Luka and Alice go to the coliseum after a fight or 2 they leave with a strange woman who is later revealed to be the queen of Noah City asking me to participate in the cup and win against the monsters.

Now to the first match and there she goes Dullanah is down 1.2.3 pinfall! whatever...now on the next round...Cerberus? Jesus that thing has 3 heads and attacks 3 times as well...guh, well anyway I still manged to defeat it.

Now on the finals let's see...WHAT?

Edited by Razor Ramon

[spoiler=Monmusu Coliseum Part]So Luka starts with by fighting a Centaur and after that Alice "cooking" for dinner! ( I am sure King Harkinian would be displeased). After the failure Alice scolds Luka about his messed up beliefs.

Next morning Luka is attacked by some frog girls but they were beaten easily. So did that flower girl afterwards but Luka's skills are indeed crappy yet.

So I managed to reach the city there going to the information monger and I see a surprisingly familiar shad....oh my god no not that again....Amira telling me about rumors and stuff for Undine's spring

whatever after that convo Luka talks to a few more and finally there's the inn...oh my...

After this Luka and Alice go to the coliseum after a fught or 2 they leave with a strange woman who is later revealed to be the queen of Noah City asking me to participate in the cup and win against the monsters.

Now to the first match and there she goes Dullanah is down 1.2.3 pinfall! whatever...now on the next round...Cerberus? Jesus that thing has 3 heads and attacks 2 times as well...guh, well anyway I still manged to defeat it.

Now on the finals let's see...WHAT?

Disappointed by the bgm, aren't you

So I made that:

QuoteAnim3D.png

And yeah that's actually my homework. Fun isn't it?

Also screw the scarf. Scarves are evil.

And you know what's damn sad, people, there's only like two persons including myself who have played Cave Story in my class. OTL

Edited by Marthur

Disappointed by the bgm, aren't you

just a little...

So I made that:

QuoteAnim3D.png

And yeah that's actually my homework. Fun isn't it?

Also screw the scarf. Scarves are evil.

And you know what's damn sad, people, there's only like two persons including myself who have played Cave Story in my class. OTL

looks great

Edited by Razor Ramon