• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he did what I'd do and type it all in a text document then copy/paste =o

If that's what you meant, I mean...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii NTG =3

Good, Fre. ^-^

Good? =o

So gentle to mother even though she's being bad. ^^

NTG has become very bad, indeed.

:P:

I hear there are kids burning hundreds of dollars on D3 items already.

While my previous experience with RO donations keeps me from getting surprised... lol.

Are you getting rich already, Dio

Meanwhile, I'm redownloading D3 because I noticed my client was the UK one... which had an impact on patch downloading. Sigh.

Edited by TheEnd

I hear there are kids burning hundreds of dollars on D3 items already.

While my previous experience with RO donations keeps me from getting surprised... lol.

Are you getting rich already, Dio

Meanwhile, I'm redownloading D3 because I noticed my client was the UK one... which had an impact on patch downloading. Sigh.

i once got addicted to one of those mmorpgs that are free to play but extra items are gunna cost you

MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN

At 0:02:

Theend.png

You are now associated with the shota.

YESSSSSSSSSS.

ASSOCIATED...

FOREVER.

COME TO ME, MY PRETTY...

Play Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner, and Strange Journey instead.

I started Strange Journey a while ago, but I never made it past the first sector...

[spoiler="SMT logs]We began out venture to meet the 4 Devas by heading to that first house I wandered into, oh so long ago, just north of Shibuya. When I reached the sealed door that I had despaired at earlier, the four-door gem I acquired in Shinagawa flashed and undid the mystic seal. Inside was Zouchouten, who rather than aid me like Ether had suggested, decided to duel me, and lose horribly.

stmdevas1.png

smtdevas3.png

I then proceeded counterclockwise around Tokyo, encountering Koumokuten in the south near Shinagawa...

smtdevas4.png

smtdevas5.png

Jikokuten in the east near TDL,

smtdevas7.png

smtdevas8.png

smtdevas9.png

smtdevas10.png

and finally Bishamonten in the north. None of the Devas actually posed a challenge, and all fell before me. I started to get a bit concerned that I was inadvertantly aiding the cause of Law, but there was simply nothing else for me to do.

smtdevas12.png

smtdevas13.png

smtdevas14.png

When I returned to report my success to Ether, we were interrupted by a terrible shaking of unknown origin and effect. Ether thought I should venture outside to see what had happened.

smtetherreport1.png

smtetherreport2.png

smtetherreport3.png

I had slightly different plans. I first went to talk to Nightmar, who made a few ominous insinuations about just what the God of Law may have done, and I was feeling like my earlier suspicions of being an unwitting patsy were dangerously close to the mark. He bid me go outside the Cathedral and see with my own eyes what I had enabled.

smtnightreport1.png

smtnightreport2.png

smtnightreport3.png

smtnightreport4.png

smtnightreport5.png

Water. Everywhere. As far as the eye could see, and nothing but. That lying bastard of a God who had promised to always put his bow in the sky after a rain as a symbol of his covenant with Noah to never again flood the earth had ignored his pledge and gone and done exactly that. Tokyo was wholly submerged under water. Walking up to the edge of the water I found that I could blow on the Octopus Whistle, and the monster I had saved from before would act as a ferry for me. Having played a few RPG in my youth, I wondered bitterly if this meant I was reaching the midpoint of my struggles, finally acquiring a "boat", and I half-heartedly prayed the airship would come soon. Rather than sail off into the blue just yet, I headed back into the Cathedral to report the extent of the devastation.

smtsailing1.png

smtsailing2.png

smtsailing3.png

Ether was predictably pissed off, but managed to find the silver lining. If the forces of Chaos hadn't invaded the Cathedral, they'd all be underwater at the moment. However, apparently there was another source of bad news he had to reveal, and another favor he was planning to ask of me. I listened, despite my better judgement.

smtetherconfirm1.png

smtetherconfirm2.png

smtetherconfirm3.png

smtetherconfirm4.png

Apparently one of their high ranking agents, Ravanna, was managing to keep up a seal in the Tokyo Government building that managed to ward off God from making a divine appearance just yet, even in the void of power left by the Devas' absence. He was threatened by an old foe on the side of Law, however, and the struggle had come to a stalemate.

smtetherconfirm5.png

smtetherconfirm7.png

smtetherconfirm8.png

smtetherconfirm9.png

Nightmar's story was just the reverse request, though the details were the same. They had sent Vishnu in order to prepare the way, and without his victory God could not manifest himself in Tokyo. I shrugged, then with shoulders slumped Chalis and I left the Cathedral.

smtnightconfirm1.png

smtnightconfirm2.png

smtnightconfirm3.png

smtnightconfirm4.png

Rather than head straight towards Shinjuku and try to find a way into the Government Building we sailed aimlessly around what had used to be Tokyo, partly to give ourselves time to come up with a third way solution, and partly out of morbid curiousity to see what if anything had managed to survive the flood. There were a couple of landmasses uncovered, and a few of the taller buildings looked like they could still be entered. One of the landmasses held the spirit of an ancient hero who had become a demigod, watching over and guarding Tokyo. Now in its time of destruction he was despairing over the futility of continuing this task.

smtsailing4.png

smtmasakado.png

smtmasakado3.png

smtmasakado4.png

smtmasakado5.png

smtmasakado6.png

Sensing our strength, and noting the fact that we had defeated the Devas, his servants, but feeling that our convictions differed from those of the forces of Law and of Chaos whose bickering had wrought the destruction, he entrusted me with his sword, and professed his belief that we would manage to actually find a third way, a way to return Tokyo to the balance it had enjoyed many long centuries prior to the current conflict.

smtmasakado9.png

smtmasakado10.png

smtmasakado11.png

On another island, there was but a single building, which though devoid of physical presence, carried the eerie weight of a strong and powerful presence. Chalis felt it especially, but after she pointed it out, it was clear to me that she was onto something. We resolved to return at some point further in the future, but until then there was nothing we could do.

smtsailing5.png

smtmystery1.png

smtmystery2.png

While we could enter Tokyo Tower, it was barren and devoid of anything of note, save a Terminal access point.

smtsailing6.png

Likewise when we went to the Sugamo Prison in Ikebukuro, we were finally able to reach the top floor, where the rumoned demon fusion master had been alleged to be held. However, the only old man we found there swore that there was nothing he could do to help us, and so we left dejected.

smtsailing8.png

smtprisontopfloor.png

Further travel by octopus revealed no other landmarks of note, and so we sailed up to the Tokyo Government building, entered, and prepared to carve our own path toward the future.

smtsailing7.png

Edited by Balcerzak