• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_005534_2.jpg

Oesnoes Im picspamming

Sety is looking like he's either saying BAWWWWWW, or wut? xD

Oesnoes Im picspamming

Asvel wants some spanking.

I don't feel like hearing it.... But.... thanks anyway...

I actually found a snapshot of those times in the Wayback Machine sometime ago... but can't seem to find it again.

Thank goodness.

Because I told you to rejoice

Why

I just changed it

Oh you

Never

why yes

soulless

oh me

Lyndon is better than all of them and, while I don't like the character much, Kormac's voice acting is GLORIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS!

Kormac reminds me of a guy in my RPG group.

Also, reading Blizzard's answers to questions made it pretty clear to me that D3 isn't going anywhere good, indeed. They even think their story is good!

Thank goodness.

Never

why yes

soulless

oh me

Should I look again?

But I did! And you couldn't even react

why not

what

Oh you indeed

Edited by TheEnd

Should I look again?

But I did! And you couldn't even react

why not

what

Oh you indeed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

should i

i asked first

spirit charmer

:3c

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

should i

i asked first

spirit charmer

:3c

Why not

yes you should

but you made a claim first, so you have the responsibility of explaining the reasoning behind it

... oh, I didn't even notice

what is that c

Why not

yes you should

but you made a claim first, so you have the responsibility of explaining the reasoning behind it

... oh, I didn't even notice

what is that c

why yes

no

you shouldn't be proud for being a bully

pfft

just because

Kormac reminds me of a guy in my RPG group.

Also, reading Blizzard's answers to questions made it pretty clear to me that D3 isn't going anywhere good, indeed. They even think their story is good!

Story's pretty forgettable when you have to do the quest four times to beat the game. If anything, adding a new difficulty made it even more boring since you have to listen to their crap all over again another time to farm the best equipment.

why yes

no

you shouldn't be proud for being a bully

pfft

just because

why not

yes

but i'm proud of being a good teacher

don't pfft me

oh you

Story's pretty forgettable when you have to do the quest four times to beat the game. If anything, adding a new difficulty made it even more boring since you have to listen to their crap all over again another time to farm the best equipment.

KaydenFox: Is there any plan to add a "free play" mode after clearing an act/difficulty where all bosses are alive, all way points are up, and no quests are required? I find the forced repeat of the story adds a great deal of tedium and diminishes replay value.

Jay Wilson: No plans for this currently. We wanted the game to have a greater focus on story, and so decided to have a linear quest flow so we could advance plot and world changes. Creating a free play mode would be a major reworking of all our content. I'm not opposed to us adding a 'auto-skip' cut scenes option at some point.

KaydenFox: Is there any plan to add a "free play" mode after clearing an act/difficulty where all bosses are alive, all way points are up, and no quests are required? I find the forced repeat of the story adds a great deal of tedium and diminishes replay value.

Jay Wilson: No plans for this currently. We wanted the game to have a greater focus on story, and so decided to have a linear quest flow so we could advance plot and world changes. Creating a free play mode would be a major reworking of all our content. I'm not opposed to us adding a 'auto-skip' cut scenes option at some point.

Diablo, a linear game?

Blizzard North is laughing.

why not

yes

but i'm proud of being a good teacher

don't pfft me

oh you

why yes

no

of a bad subject

or else

:'D

Storywise like Alvis, there is another character that is interesting like Alvis, Zephiel, Hardin. They are characters that have done things that has spreaded throughout the story. Tragic characters indeed. Interesting thread indeed.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33342

Spoiler for both Valkyrie Profile and 2. Valkyrie Profile. Another epic series.

Just like Lezard in Valkyrie Profile lost his memory of his misdoings (stealing the power of Odin and wanted to govern the world) from Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria since the first one actually takes place after the second game. Though his relationship with Mystina made me laugh especially after playing Silmeria. xD

Simply put, most epic final battle ever. =)

Edited by アイネ

Love his ass to death. Lezard=Most epic. His obsession for Lenneth Valkyrie

Platina

touches u though. xD He does realize his wrongdoings in the end.

at the end of Valkyrie Profile 2. Then he loses his memory thereafter and Valkyrie Profile 1 starts. =P

Lezard3-1.png

Edited by アイネ

Everyone needs to calm down

Okay okay. Lezard is fucking epic though.

You must be on drugs

Krom only appears out of thin air forming making it seem like he moves. Like the banner of the random character appearances. My Unit and Marth are the best.

-----

Just like Freya is an ass half the times and that she's not only if someone surpasses her. Like Lenneth.

Spoiler of Valkyrie Profile 2.

Other than Leeneth, Lezard has too after knocking Freya away against the crystal like it's nothing before stealing Odin's power and claiming his Gungnir lance. Because Freya was boss in Star Ocean 3 and a boss that I could never beat. =)

Edited by アイネ