FE4 THREAD

Fia

just smile and accept it

i'd say what

but I'll just say ayanami

... why

lol, well I agree with English and Chinese points though (never mind my Chinese skill is dying)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... why

lol, well I agree with English and Chinese points though (never mind my Chinese skill is dying)

just do it

hasn't your chinese always been dying

because i'm asking

are you still forced to use chinese windows

... fine

: D

there, happy?

OF COURSE NOT

good fia

/pat

does that mean yes, then

: D

/bite

it means no

and finally i found the website ;w;

Awwwwwwwwwww. Are you not able to go with him? D:

Well.... he probably wouldn't want me to accompany him XD

But also because he is doing this with his friends that live maybe around 45 minutes away from here and they probably wouldn't want to go through the effort of coming all the way over here to pick me up and take me with them x3 And he's getting paid for to go there and I don't have money for myself, and I'm sure another addition to pay for would not be very welcome, especially since the one who's paying probably doesn't even know who I am =3 Only one of them I know for sure would know me since I know him from how knows how many years ago.

I dunno if there's anywhere nearby where I could ride a horsie because I never looked into it =3 It's mostly the archery that I care about now x3 But there's this one park that we always go to where... well you only ride ponies that will be very slow paced and you don't have to learn to ride on those well XD

0/10 would not post

but you just posted

Talk about spamming just makes me want to add my lyrics spam to it ;~;

do eet

please do, i say we all spam random things in this thread today and bump it up a good 20 pages

oi

YES! I've finally got the NO$GBA emulator to work with DS games. I needed to put in the Fix Blue screen code to get it to work. But I've finally worked this. Yes, because DSUMe is annoying as shit and I don't want to go through those effing crashes. Finally, I can play FE12 translated when the patch gets released. So happy. <33 Just worked Pokemon White just now on it. =D

Edited by アイネ