• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fia is our adorable mascot

It shows it's not the same team. Watch as Torchlight 2 becomes a smash hit for a third of the price.

Not sure, but soon would be good considering vacations and more free time.

I wouldn't call it a walk in the park, but they really wanted us to die. They even said it themselves : our testers told us what difficulty was about right, then we doubled it because people would still be able to exploit it. Then the testers weren't able to finish it. LET'S RELEASE THAT!

I tried to play Torchlight 1, but I just couldn't care.

Indeed, summer is coming. Though it'll be winter here

It's really an open beta, after all!

Edited by TheEnd

I tried to play Torchlight 1, but I just couldn't care.

Indeed, summer is coming. Though it'll be winter here

It's really an open beta, after all!

Made a warrior, got to the end. Tried a summoner but I remembered how much I hated those in D2 after some time. Astra does like the game a lot though, and at least it's cheap.

A winter in the teens Celsius is still spring/fall to me.

D2 was pretty much this too in a sense. I mean look at the Amazon Spear skills.

Am NOT a mascot. D:

of whatever it is

Definitely the mascot of denial, sharing the role with Sirius, though he's less in denial lately.

Definitely the mascot of denial, sharing the role with Sirius, though he's less in denial lately.

-w-

I blame my Loptous blood.

Made a warrior, got to the end. Tried a summoner but I remembered how much I hated those in D2 after some time. Astra does like the game a lot though, and at least it's cheap.

A winter in the teens Celsius is still spring/fall to me.

D2 was pretty much this too in a sense. I mean look at the Amazon Spear skills.

Well, I sometimes say we only have summer and autumn, here

I heard some people say basic D2 was bland, too. But I don't think the current Blizzard has what it takes to fix actual issues.

NONE

It's okay

Well, I sometimes say we only have summer and autumn, here

I heard some people say basic D2 was bland, too. But I don't think the current Blizzard has what it takes to fix actual issues.

Seems temptating.

I vaguely remember people saying basic D2 was quite hard too. While there was no cooldowns on any spells, items were also much weaker. Much like in D3, Rares were the way to go as well.

Then there was the deadly Multiple Shot/Lightning Enchanted monster that would shoot a ton of lightning on each hit.

Edited by Dio

what okay

very okay

Seems temptating.

I vaguely remember people saying basic D2 was quite hard too. While there was no cooldowns on any spells, items were also much weaker. Much like in D3, Rares were the way to go as well.

Then there was the deadly Multiple Shot/Lightning Enchanted monster that would shoot a ton of lightning on each hit.

Since I only played D2 with LoD (when D2 was first released, my PC couldn't exactly run it), I can't say I have a strong opinion about it. But I hear the current Blizzard ruined WoW... and I think D3's structural flaws (like the reliance on increasingly ludicrous stat bonuses) are harder to fix than D2's. Ultimately time will tell, indeed, but I'm not optimistic.