• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm filling out a job application for a grocery store that most likely won't hire me since I have no prior work experience. I feel amazing. :Knoll:

Yo I applied to like 20 places in the past couple weeks and they were all like sorry man you need at least two years of experience

I really need more connections in this town

maybe I should work on that instead of sitting at home playing vidya games

The chatlogs of you and the fruit.

And where exactly are these chatlogs?

I'm filling out a job application for a grocery store that most likely won't hire me since I have no prior work experience. I feel amazing. :Knoll:

I know that feeling. :Knoll:

I've had a tutoring job before I went off to grad school in another state. I have an RA-ship because out-of-state tutoring is so expensive.

And where exactly are these chatlogs?

Your memory.

I've had a tutoring job before I went off to grad school in another state. I have an RA-ship because out-of-state tutoring is so expensive.

The only reasonable choices I have for a tutoring job involve Calculus. Not fond of it.

No, I'm asking why I SHOULD say it.

To confirm that you are not like Ein... but you couldn't. So I'm forced to shake my head in disappointment and shame from Mumu's behavior.

Edited by shadowofchaos

To confirm that you are not like Ein... but you couldn't. So I'm forced to shake me head and disappointment and shame from Mumu's behavior.

Oh oh!

What do you mean by that good sir? o3o

The only reasonable choices I have for a tutoring job involve Calculus. Not fond of it.

I worked at a math and science tutoring center, where they tutored everything from elementary school math to college calculus. I usually got assigned to chemistry and statistics, although I got quite a few math stuff as well. Pre-cal, geometry and pre-algebra. It was pretty interesting, I had to relearn some of those things. :sweatdrop:

To confirm that you are not like Ein... but you couldn't. So I'm forced to shake my head in disappointment and shame from Mumu's behavior.

lolis

???

I don't understand. I'm not a lolicon if that's what you think.

What really exists in my memory and what you think is there are two totally different things.

Well yeah, I thought the contents of your memory would be similar to that of someone who is "somewhat innocence". I was dreadfully wrong.

I worked at a math and science tutoring center, where they tutored everything from elementary school math to college calculus. I usually got assigned to chemistry and statistics, although I got quite a few math stuff as well. Pre-cal, geometry and pre-algebra. It was pretty interesting, I had to relearn some of those things. :sweatdrop:

This is why I really don't wanna tutor for Calculus. I've already in a major where you're constantly learning new technologies.

And yet no Florina badge/banner.

I'm still hoping for Barsenia badges and how many badges were added to the SF.net? (Sorry, I was inactive for three days on this site for staying up in Redmond Washington for my summer vacation right now.)

Edited by King Marth 64

Well yeah, I thought the contents of your memory would be similar to that of someone who is "somewhat innocence". I was dreadfully wrong.

Now you're just spitting nonsense.

I think the one who is truly infatuated with the fruit is you, not me. :Knoll:

I'm still hoping for Barsenia badges

Vincent has a Celica badge. :Knoll:

???

I don't understand. I'm not a lolicon if that's what you think.

But you like Lolis and so does Ein.

If the source wasn't so.... Sirius, I wouldn't be taking it seriously. 49950.giflolololololol.gif

You're a Vitamin-C-on

This is why I really don't wanna tutor for Calculus. I've already in a major where you're constantly learning new technologies.

Maybe you've already mentioned it, but what is your major?

If the source wasn't so.... Sirius, I wouldn't be taking it seriously. 49950.giflolololololol.gif

If it's any consolation, it is extremely difficult for just about anyone to tell when I'm joking or being serious. A co-worker wanted to add me as a friend on facebook before my time at the job was up. She thought I was joking every time I said I have no Facebook until she searched my full name and then said "You're impossible".

Maybe you've already mentioned it, but what is your major?

Comp Science. I need more practice.

Edited by Sirius