• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born in Oregon, although I remember nothing about it. And I don't like Arizona much so far, I'm only there for grad school but I don't like living on campus without a car. -_-

I just love the heat and absolutely despise cold. I would rather have 120 degree weather than 50.

Everybody has love for Fre like she's a puppy. except the usual NoFeelings!Sirius, GrumpyOldMan!TheEnd, etc

She's adorable.

Awwwww how sweeeeet ^~^

Grand Canyon (just when I thought I didn't have to see Arizona for another 3 weeks. -____-) and LV. Should only be a few days.

KUDHFVIOSUGHOSIFBVHJGPQIERUSKHGPIUERGHOAGIULHJFKLVBHFOQIUEROGIUFSBHR

I've only been to the Grand Canyon once and that was when I was little and was like "booooriiiinnnng" but now I would very much love to go there again!

And I went to Las Vegas in that trip too~ It was quite fun =D

Weeeeeeeeeeeee have fun theeerrrreeee =3 Don't melt from heat

I'll adopt her.

But NTG's already my mom that also adopted me!

Last year that I compete was the Mario Kart Tournament and now they replace with the WarioWare Tournament this year and they still have the Smash Bros. Tournament right now for next week. I got second place in the Mario Kart Tournament last year and got the Super Mario Chess as a 2nd Place Prize.

Good Night everyone, I'm going to bed for competing the Tournament tommorow afternoon.

Edited by King Marth 64

Awwwww how sweeeeet ^~^

Guess she isn't.

Last year that I compete was the Mario Kart Tournament and now they replace with the WarioWare Tournament this year and they still have the Smash Bros. Tournament right now for next week. I got second place in the Mario Kart Tournament last year and got the Super Mario Chess as a 2nd Place Prize.

Good Night everyone, I'm going to bed for competing the Tournament tommorow afternoon.

I see. Super Mario Chess, huh? Never seen that before.

G'night.

Anyway, I probably won't be on for the next two or three days (or as much). Going on vacation.

I know where you're coming from man, starting tomorrow I'mma be gone to L.A till monday, because I was somehow roped into some totally lamers anime convention.

not like I'm here that often anyway but it does mean the amazing Pilot/Pride sing along has suffered yet another delay

not like I'm here that often anyway but it does mean the amazing Pilot/Pride sing along has suffered yet another delay

doesn't help that it doesn't come up when we're both here anyways.

doesn't help that it doesn't come up when we're both here anyways.

I would have done it a long time ago but my house is currently playing host to people with very sensitive sleeping schedules

it would be shameful to have to whisper this out and stifle my incredibly handsome voice

I know where you're coming from man, starting tomorrow I'mma be gone to L.A till monday, because I was somehow roped into some totally lamers anime convention.

Here's hoping I can make it. :Knoll:

You're still trying to go? aint this shit like

seventy dollars or something now

And I want my free Flandre plushie.

Although I could just tell my friend to get it for me without having to go but I won't be part of the fun. Again.

I WANT THE MEMORIES AND MANLY STORIES

Hello. It's a shame you couldn't join us this morning for Killing Floor.

I blame my youngest brother even though he was asleep and his laptop couldn't connect to the internet.