FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh no... Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle... no, brain, don't leave! Don't leave! NO!

*twitch*

HOW CLAMP? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THE SON OF THEIR CLONE?! MAKES NO SENSE. MAKES NO SENSE. *brain explodes*

... wibbly wobbly timey wimey...

"I am my own grandfather".

Time loops. I hate them with a passion. I was fine with the whole "Collect the all the feathers". It was a throw back to "Collect all the Clow Cards".

HIME NO HANE, ZETTAI TORIMODOSU was said with so much passion that I jumped back when I saw Syaoran on my TV. And then it all went to crap with the whole clone and time loop crap.

The worst thing about it is that they made Sakura older. >:L

Lolicon to the end I see.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more of a little sister complex. :x

お前はシスコンじゃねえ。

If it was like that you wouldn't have minded that she's 16 in the beginning... or somewhere near there.

"I am my own grandfather".

Time loops. I hate them with a passion. I was fine with the whole "Collect the all the feathers". It was a throw back to "Collect all the Clow Cards".

HIME NO HANE, ZETTAI TORIMODOSU was said with so much passion that I jumped back when I saw Syaoran on my TV. And then it all went to crap with the whole clone and time loop crap.

Lolicon to the end I see.

I'm pretty sure I read an interview with a few of the members of CLAMP where they stated that they had no idea what they were doing with the end of the series either. ... You can tell. By everything that is good in this world, you can tell they had no freaking idea what was going on at the end of that series.

You wouldn't understand. ;~;

That is true because, never in any point in my life would I want to be a lolicon.

I'm pretty sure I read an interview with a few of the members of CLAMP where they stated that they had no idea what they were doing with the end of the series either. ... You can tell. By everything that is good in this world, you can tell they had no freaking idea what was going on at the end of that series.

I read that interview too. Made me laugh so hard... and explained so much.

But CLAMP has so much of a cult following that they can pull crap like that... and be completely unscathed in sales.

You wouldn't understand. ;~;

Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure in order to I would also have to be a lolicon. I think I'd rather not understand.

Aren't you the same person who makes fun of some guys for liking curves in a woman or something

That is true because, never in any point in my life would I want to be a lolicon.

I read that interview too. Made me laugh so hard... and explained so much.

But CLAMP has so much of a cult following that they can pull crap like that... and be completely unscathed in sales.

I should probably read Rayearth, just because it was one of the landmark series of the 90s...

I don't hate CLAMP. I really like Chobits, and CCS is cute and harmless. Kind of. The whole "Pure love is always okay~~" attitude is fine until it becomes 30-something teacher and his 10-year-old student. No CLAMP, that is never okay. I should read some more of their work from the 90s... it's just that Tsubasa went completely insane and xxxHolic is boring as tar. I don't even want to see what they've done recently because I don't care. Same thing with my interest in bleach, it got so bad that I just don't care anymore. I read One Piece and Toriko instead for Shonen Jump craziness.

I should probably read Rayearth, just because it was one of the landmark series of the 90s...

I don't hate CLAMP. I really like Chobits, and CCS is cute and harmless. Kind of. The whole "Pure love is always okay~~" attitude is fine until it becomes 30-something teacher and his 10-year-old student. No CLAMP, that is never okay. I should read some more of their work from the 90s... it's just that Tsubasa went completely insane and xxxHolic is boring as tar. I don't even want to see what they've done recently because I don't care. Same thing with my interest in bleach, it got so bad that I just don't care anymore. I read One Piece and Toriko instead for Shonen Jump craziness.

This weirded me out at first but I still d'aaaw'd.

30-something teacher and his 10-year-old student.

No, Rika. Mr. Yoshiyuki Terada should be out of your reach.

This weirded me out at first but I still d'aaaw'd.

Go read/watch Kodomo no Jikan then.

No, Rika. Mr. Yoshiyuki Terada should be out of your reach.

Go read/watch Kodomo no Jikan then.

The thing with Kodomo no Jikan is that the child psychology is accurate. I'm serious, the series is written by a former child psychologist. 0_O;

Brings a whole new meaning to "I read it for the articles" doesn't it. ... Doesn't make the series any less creepy or disturbing. Rin, tricking your teacher into taking off your panties is not good behavior. Neither is making extremely suggestive motions at a farm involving cows. Bad. Very bad.

The thing with Kodomo no Jikan is that the child psychology is accurate. I'm serious, the series is written by a former child psychologist. 0_O;

Brings a whole new meaning to "I read it for the articles" doesn't it.

Huh. Did not know that. New found awesome respect for the author even though I can never remember her name.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT

OH MAN

IS IT JUST ME OR ITS IT VERY WARM IN HERE

OH MAN IM SWEATING

CANT HELP IT

BRB

Yeah. The series is pretty screwed up.

Now go try reading Narutaru, and test tube rape!

Japan has issues.

You know what must be done.

*hands Dio an axe*

If I really wanted an axe, I'd just borrow one from my parents.

MRS. DR. VANDERTRAMP

AIME BIEN VOUS AIDEZ

LES MOTS SONT FACILES

SI SON NOM VOUS RETOUNEZ

what the hell

To specify, it's mostly the volume that I find annoying.

Edited by Dio