• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Assist Mode is essentially the "Easy" setting of the game. Within the Assist Mode, the levels of Trainer's Pokémon will be lower. In addition to that, the AI of the opponents will be lower. This is perfect for younger players of the game and gives them the ability to go through without being overly challenged."

Funny how you get easy mode after you beat the champion... :/

"Assist Mode is essentially the "Easy" setting of the game. Within the Assist Mode, the levels of Trainer's Pokémon will be lower. In addition to that, the AI of the opponents will be lower. This is perfect for younger players of the game and gives them the ability to go through without being overly challenged."

Funny how you get easy mode after you beat the champion... :/

"As the features are part of the Unova Link, you have the ability to send the modes to other players game utilising the game's IR port. As such, if you have a friend that has unlocked them, they can send it to your game so that you can play with them on."

That's probably why they call it "assist mode." Because your friends "assist" you by beating the game first and then giving the assist mode to you, making it easier for you by beating the games themselves.

In that case they should've called it Leech Mode. "Hey thanks for giving me Easy Mode and doing all the hard work for me bro. :P"

Edited by Zak defender of...

In that case they should've called it Leech Mode. "Hey thanks for giving me Easy Mode and doing all the hard work for me bro. :P"

I'm personally against the idea of not being able to choose difficulties outright. But that's personal preference. I want to do challenge mode right away, so I kind of hope someone I know beats the game before me. But considering how quickly I eat up Pokemon games, that's unlikely.

Christ what the fuck.

It's 1:30 AM and my neighbors are still partying.

This better not occur tomorrow too.

Lightweight. Try sleeping through 5 parties in a row that go on until 5 AM or later that happen every so often.