• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Amusing trivia for some: A mook wolf in the Cave of Darkness did Seiryu Death Fist twice and nuked our party. This was right after beating Jagan and before we could save...

EDIT: I swear that Arden image's been set to show up 90% of the bloody time on my end.

Edited by Sirius

Is that Seiken Densetsu III? ._.

Yessir. I found a patch that enables 3-player functionality and with some adjustments I made it so me and 2 cousins could play through the game and control all characters. Should work on ZSNES 1.36's online play too.

Edited by Sirius

You know... I recently stumbled across a site that sells reproductions of various retro games complete with professional grade packaging. One of the games they were selling was a translated Seiken Densetsu III (called Secret of Mana II to go along with the retro theme) with the three player mod. I considered getting a copy, but I decided to get something else instead.

How much did it cost? I wouldn't spend too much on something like that since you'd need to get the multitap and there seems to be some more slowdowns on the game's processing when you've got 3 players active (as in, an enemy could be dead but still stand for a few seconds and one of the playable characters may be stuck casting a spell for too long).

Cool your processor freezing temperatures. Then overclock the crap out of it.

I swear it'll perform better.

This laptop of mine is 11 years old.

How much did it cost? I wouldn't spend too much on something like that since you'd need to get the multitap and there seems to be some more slowdowns on the game's processing when you've got 3 players active (as in, an enemy could be dead but still stand for a few seconds and one of the playable characters may be stuck casting a spell for too long).

It's actually pretty expensive. The site sells NES and SNES reproductions. SNES reproductions are $95 apiece (except for a special edition of Starfox 2, which is $125), although you can opt to buy just the cartridge for a reduced price.

Regardless of the price, I think the idea of people making physical copies of several rom hacks and translations of games that were never released overseas is a very interesting concept. I'd link to the site, but I am unsure of whether or not doing so would be allowed within our tos.

It's actually pretty expensive. The site sells NES and SNES reproductions. SNES reproductions are $95 apiece (except for a special edition of Starfox 2, which is $125), although you can opt to buy just the cartridge for a reduced price.

Regardless of the price, I think the idea of people making physical copies of several rom hacks and translations of games that were never released overseas is a very interesting concept. I'd link to the site, but I am unsure of whether or not doing so would be allowed within our tos.

I'll pass.

Are you afraid of your status of "the only lolicon in the FE4 Thread" being taken away?

I'm surprised he finds something cute. That's just weird. :Knoll:

I'm surprised he finds something cute. That's just weird. :Knoll:

I find some things cute. I even once told... someone... she was cute. <_<

And NTG isn't forever a loli.

NTG isn't a loli. She said so herself.