• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't I

Hey

did he like it

buuuuuuurcyyyyyyyyy heeeelp there's too many fooooonts... so tired... I want a condensed font...

in fact i could just transform/squish some other font. hmmm. cause i like Book Antiqua, but it's a bit wide.

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

did he like it

buuuuuuurcyyyyyyyyy heeeelp there's too many fooooonts... so tired... I want a condensed font...

Doubt it, but I don't know

Like Abadi Mt Condensed Light?

Edited by TheEnd

aww. lol.

hey that's pretty cool. yeah, like that style. but with serifs. and maaaaybe a bit thicker though. basically like the chapter font! trying to pick a font that looks similar to "chapter 1" etc. wait a second, it doesn't even have to be similar... ohwait, but still, i was thinking, if it's narrow then I can fit the titles. cause they can be pretty long. so yeah. hmm.

think i should just squish a font? i quite like Cambria actually

aww. lol.

hey that's pretty cool. yeah, like that style. but with serifs. and maaaaybe a bit thicker though. basically like the chapter font! trying to pick a font that looks similar to "chapter 1" etc. wait a second, it doesn't even have to be similar... ohwait, but still, i was thinking, if it's narrow then I can fit the titles. cause they can be pretty long. so yeah. hmm.

think i should just squish a font? i quite like Cambria actually

Try squishing and see if the result is good

Take note of what percentage you use so you use the same on every title

Summary#9

World Map

Supports Lucina+Krom (B support), Mariabel+Tiara) (C Support), Krom+Mariabel (B Support). First Krom+Mariabel. She's talking about Liz and boy to Krom. Probably saying that she's never left outside of her castle and that Liz and Krom Pince and Princess of Iris. Then Krom says Bu Liz (Don't know what the rest of this says). That's it. Krom seems happy toward the end of the convo. (B Support developed). Now Tiara+Mariabel. Mariabel talks to Tiara about Liz not feeling uneasy as she actually smiles throughout this convo. She seems comfortable around Tiara. ^^

I luv it when she smiles. I really do. I'll even make sure that her hands and nails don't come to any harm. She never got upset in this convo either. ^___^ Tiara is an absolute expert on not making people mad. ^___^ Anyway, (C Support developed). I didn't know what the rest of this said. Now Krom+Lucina (B support) Krom blushed in this one too. (B support developed) Don't know what any of this said. Base search. Had Libra+Greg search around. (Nothing happens) Sali+No-No (Nothing happens). Had Saria look around next and she finds some sword called Garasu. Now having Sol look around. A 16 of some sort happens. Freddie and Soiree now searches around. Bond developed and C Support started. In this support Freddie just practices outside while Soiree is likely saying in actual voice "Stop right there". =)

Freddie makes ^_^ face during the convo. Adorable. I can never get enough of seeing Mariabel-chan and Freddie-san smile. ^_^ (C Support developed) I then start some optional quest next.

Encounter#17

Liz and Krom are talking outside in the meadow and after the conversation we begin in the battle with several Griffin Knights surrounding us. One of them drops a Harmain Staff upon killing him. Which will be great to pick off of his corpse. During this battle Tiamo's staff rank increased. Anna learned a new skill Lucky 7. No-No learned a new skill Dragon Buster. Saria's tome rank increased. Routed up alot of the Griffin Knights and Dark Pegs as they have already flooded the map in seconds and the NPC unit that I've tried to save died in the process. Didn't have a chance in hell to live. Just hope that this characters death doesn't bring impact upon the game. This by far has to be the hardest map that I have ever done in this run so far.

Turn 6

MVP Viole&Miriel

Now on to Encounter#9.

Encounter#9

We start talking in the city. Nice paradice! Krom and Tiara talk about something. During the convo some civilian gets scared then some thief boss named Ryuukeru comes into the fray and talks about something. Before starting the battle, I do a support with Soiree+Sumia (B support). Sumia blushes during this convo too. ^_^ I then start the battle by repairing the Fortify staff with one of my 2 Harmain Staves. The boss that had it nearly used it all up. It actually had 2 uses left which only gave me one use before I would have to repair the staff. I then rout some tough enemies and get Krom to talk to Cynthia to get her to join our cause. It seems that the boss here can actually turn NPC units into enemies upon after the second turn of every turn onward. I kill the boss and end the encounter. After some cutscenes we then end back on the world map.

Spoils

-Elixir

-Change Proof

-Manual

-Physic

-Large Gold Bar (Worth 10000G)

Turn 6

MVP Sumia&Tiamo

World Map

We now do some support convos with Cynthia+Krom (C Support), Lucina+Cynthia (C Support), and Miriel+Viole (A Support). Then we wander the base with Libra and she gets some bonus in luck and res. Then I initiate another 5 encounters to get Cynthia started before starting the next chapter. Anna is just going to be used for utility anyway. I do after all need an armored knight and Cythia fits the bill nicely. I've also used 2 of my three manuals on Tiamo to up her staff rank. She will need to use Recover to up her usefulness alot more in staves. A Goddess Statue was found at the end of the first encounter. 3000G was also obtained. I get another Goddess Statue during the second encounter that I am dying to give both of these to Freddie for better dodge and critical evasion. I also use a Talismen and a Goddess Statue on Freddie and a Power Drop on Viole. Cynthia's lance rank increased. She's already capped in speed after reaching LV19 during this encounter. (NO#2) She reached LV20 at the end of this encounter. After the second encounter I buy a Talismen (One time only). That's already 3 that they have in this game so far. And an Elthunder (on sale) (One time only), Dragon Killer (on sale) (one time only) and a Short Axe (on sale) (one time only). I do these encounters to round out my army alot more to get them prepared for the next chapter. During the start of my 3rd encounter, I use a Change Seal to make Cynthia into an Armor Knight. Then next turn I use the Boots on her as well. =)

Mariabel's tome rank increased (3rd encounter). Liz's axe rank increased upon the 4th encounter. At level 20/4 in the fourth encounter Cynthia already caps speed. She's already nearly ready to break this game! And she's not even a General yet. =)

During the fourth encounter Zihark I mean Viole's sword rank increased. During the 5th encounter Cynthia learns a new skill and I promote her to a General. =)

Krom's spear rank increased. I receive a Thoron tome in this encounter from one of the enemies. I then have Liz and No-No wonder the base. (Nothing happens), Vick and Krom next. Bond boost. Supports with Viole+Tiamo (B Support) and No-No+Viole (C Support). During the No-No+Viole support No-No said that she's a beautiful young woman. Viole laughs and No-No then says No-No's No-No. Viole then says "But your barely 10 yrs old". No-No blushes at the end of the convo. (C Support developed) After that I finally begin the next chapter. But that's tommorrow. Time to post their stats.

Krom LV 20/9 EXP2

Class: Master Lord

kromv.jpg

HP 48/48

Power 24

Mag Pwr 5

Skill 23

Speed 25

Luck 26

Def 25

Res 11

Sword A Spear C

Skills:dualattack.pngDual Attack,charismae.pngCharisma,005sp.pngRefresh,aether.pngAether

Tiara LV 20/9 EXP31

Class: Grandmaster

HP 57/57

Power 21

Mag Pwr 14

Skill 22

Speed 24

Luck 20

Def 21

Res 12

Sword B Tome B

Skills:001pg.pngWar Knowledge, magicsquare.pngMagic Square,wonderflame.pngMagnificent Flame

Liz LV 20/12 EXP89

Class: Battle Monk

lizof.jpg

HP 45/45

Power 16

Mag Pwr 22

Skill 20

Speed 22

Luck 29

Def 18

Res 14

Axe B Staff A

Skills:017me.pngMiracle,018id.pngHealing Heart,luckcry.pngLuck Cry

Viole LV16/10 EXP38

Class: Bowknight

violeb.png

HP 42/42

Power 20 (Gave him a Power Drop)

Mag Pwr 8

Skill 27+2

Speed 22

Luck 14

Def 11

Res 12

Sword C Bow A

Skills:skill2e.pngSkill+2,early.pngEarly Initiative,skillcry.pngSkill Cry

Miriel LV20/10 EXP96

Class: Sage

miriel.jpg

HP 45/45

Power 5

Mag Pwr 23+2

Skill 21

Speed 26

Luck 19

Def 18

Res 23

Tome A Staff C

Skills:magic2x.pngMagic+2,concentrationv.pngConcentration,019pk.pngMagic Cry

Sumia LV20/12 EXP78

Class: Dark Peg

sumia.jpg

HP 44/44

Power 14

Mag Pwr 20

Skill 36

Speed 37+2

Luck 23

Def 16

Res 21

Lance A Tome B

Skills:speed2n.pngSpeed+2,005sp.pngRefresh, Movement Cry

Mariabel LV20/14 EXP6

Class: Valkyrie

mariabel.jpg

HP 43/43

Power 4

Mag Pwr 22

Skill 22

Speed 19

Luck 29

Def 10

Res 24+2

Tome C Staff A

Skills: resistance2.pngRes+2,004oj.pngSeduced Lady,resistcry.pngResistence Cry

Soiree LV 20/10 EXP95

Class: Paladin

soiree.jpg

HP 46/46

Power 27

Mag Pwr 9

Skill 24

Speed 31

Luck 22

Def 21

Res 19

Sword A Lance A

Skills:discipline.pngDiscipline, outdoorbattle.pngOutdoor Battle, Defender

Tiamo LV20/12 EXP33

Class: Falcoknight

tiamou.jpg

HP 50/50

Power 24

Mag Pwr 8

Skill 29

Speed 31+2

Luck 21

Def 20

Res 24

Lance A Staff B (Used 2 Manuals after getting it to D rank naturally)

Skills:speed2n.pngSpeed+2,005sp.pngRefresh, Speed Cry

Fredrick LV9/12/3 EXP47

Class: Draco Master

frederick1.jpg

HP 49/49

Power 32+2

Mag Pwr 5

Skill 24

Speed 21

Luck 17 (Gave him 2 Goddess Statues)

Def 19

Res 12 (Gave him a Talismen)

Lance A Axe A

Skills:discipline.pngDicipline, Outdoor Battle,lunaxy.pngLuna,011qz.pngStr+2, Ride Fast

No-No LV19 EXP69

Class: Manakete

nonof.png

HP 42/42

Power 17+8

Mag Pwr 7+5

Skill 11+3

Speed 14+2

Luck 17

Def 13+10

Res 10+7

This is her stats with the Divinestone. Her actual stats are without the pluses.

Saria LV20/10 EXP12

Class: Sorcerer

sariya.png

HP 46/46

Power 9

Mag Pwr 28

Skill 13

Speed 26

Luck 14

Def 23

Res 18

Tome A

Skills:cursem.pngCurse,crimsoncurse.pngCrimson Curse, Vengence

Olivia LV14 EXP9

Class: Dancer

oliviag.png

HP 33/33

Power 8

Mag Pwr 5

Skill 18

Speed 21

Luck 14+4

Def 7

Res 6

Sword D

Skills:luck4.pngLuck+4

Lucina LV20/5 EXP17

lucina2s.jpg

Class: Master Lord

HP 47/47

Power 20

Mag Pwr 9

Skill 29

Speed 35

Luck 25

Def 20

Res 17

Sword B Spear E

Skills:dualattack.pngDual Attack,charismae.pngCharisma,005sp.pngRefresh,aether.pngAether

Anna LV5 EXP56

annaui.jpg

Class: Trickster

HP 38/38

Power 15

Mag Pwr 19

Skill 24

Speed 22

Luck 27

Def 10

Res 12

Sword C Staff D

Skills: Move+1, Picklock

Cynthia LV20/10/1 EXP17

cynthiam.jpg

Class: General

HP 68/68

Power 33

Mag Pwr 10

Skill 33

Speed 30+2

Luck 31

Def 30+2

Res 18

Spear B (Close to A Rank) Axe E

Skills: Speed+2, Refresh, Indoors Battle, Aether, Def+2

Edited by アイネ

Hi Jenni! ^_^

Hi Bai!

Try squishing and see if the result is good

Take note of what percentage you use so you use the same on every title

okiedokey. you're such a wise man

my sarcasm sense is tingling

i did kind of say it in a jokey way. but you definitely are awesome.

and check out the font in my thread.

but i'm afraid i'm gonna go now. need to take a break. ahhhhhh

i did kind of say it in a jokey way.

I knew it

but you definitely are awesome.

Does not compute

and check out the font in my thread.

I suppose

but i'm afraid i'm gonna go now. need to take a break. ahhhhhh

WHAT

My brother never played any FE hacks before. So I gave three hacks to try.

Edited by Fia

Trait goal of greatness in every category if possible in every FE game.....

HP-Can take more abuse

Str-Can damage more

Mag-Can damage/heal more. Increases the range of distant staves in some games. Can inflict status alignments on enemies with Res lower than your Mag.

Skill-Can strike and have a better chance at scoring a critical blow.

Speed-Can dodge, double, and not getting prone to getting doubled.

Luck-Better dodge, finding items, and crit evasion

Def-Take less damage from physical attacks.

Res-Can take less damage from magical attacks and evade status staves.

Move-Can move more spaces on the map.

Con-Adds more to the weapons weight to ensure that you don't lose any speed from lifting weapons.

Having all of these at once=GOD.

There isn't a single character in the entire series that doesn't get the stats that Cynthia does, or gets good stats in everything. It's always our goal to get a character that doesn't have any bad stats in anything to make them immortal. Except this case doesn't work with dragons as they can often use breath attacks that ignores defenses. Cynthia, Soiree are some examples of reaching that goal.

Edited by アイネ

Which hacks

Inflation, Blume and Super Thracia.

I told him to try Super Thracia first, he agreed.

Okay, so there's Narron, Sun and Zeek. Them too. (From Tear Ring Saga)

Immortal characters indeed.

EDIT: IS should make a villian that you only have a 1% chance at hitting him/her (Regardless of your stats) until you get a certain weapon towards the end of the game. Would be epic.

Edited by アイネ

Worst imouto ever.

<:3c

It's hilarious though. The first day he played he came to my room a few times. And he kept saying "why", lol.

You literally have to be the Incredible Hulk, Superman, Lion-O (Thundercats) to carry a Steel Axe, Steel Lance, and Devil Axe without any speed loss. Lion-O defeated a 50 foot tall mantis once. xD Would have to have str beyond a mortal/Blanka to pull something like that off.

Edited by アイネ

Bad, bad, bad Fia.

It's alright, he is still smiling when I asked about his progress.

apparently he might be abusing something

HP-Can take more abuse

Str-Can damage more

Mag-Can damage/heal more. Increases the range of distant staves in some games. Can inflict status alignments on enemies with Res lower than your Mag.

Con-Adds more to the weapons weight to ensure that you don't lose any speed from lifting weapons.

I liked Refa's example better!

HP-Can take more abuse

Str-Can damage more

Aside from the fact that con has been all but meaningless aince the Tellius saga...