• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found it.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_13

The answer is obvious.

With the release of a new Fire Emblem game being announced, it is unlikely that this game will be released overseas.

NOA didn't bother because of the new released game (FE13) that has already been announced in Japan. Since Shadow Dragon DID actually sell well here.

Serenes FAQ

Q) I heard this game isn't being localised. Please tell me this isn't so!

A) What you've heard is probably just fans jumping to conclusions. While Nintendo hasn't said they're localising the game yet, they haven't said they aren't going to do it. Also, don't listen to what some people say about Shadow Dragon hurting the series in the West - the game received strong reviews from the gaming press (gaining a respectable score of 81 on Metacritic as of 6th November 2010) and had good sales (over half a million copies sold in North America and Japan collectively).

Edited by アイネ

It's a Gate. That +10 avoid difference is crucial.

With the Iron Blade he usually starts with, at least he won't kill himself by doubling too much since I think that leaves him at 0 AS.

He's going to hate Mages and Archers if they get in 2 RNG though.

I never claimed Fergus' bases were good, though.

They're fine. Dude usually doubles, criticals and kills anything he faces early on with Karin around.

Brighton trades a bit of skill and speed for durability. Then comes Wrath to help his offense.

Edited by Dio

With that said...it certainly will bring worry for future installments.

With the Iron Blade he usually starts with, at least he won't kill himself by doubling too much since I think that leaves him at 0 AS.

He's going to hate Mages and Archers if they get in 2 RNG though.

Well shit. His best bet would be to bribe the Archers with discount purchases of arrow enhancements (Yes, I know what you're going to do about that comment, Dio) in exchange for killing the mages.

Edited by Sirius

Well shit. His best bet would be to bribe the Archers with discount purchases of arrow enhancements (Yes, I know what you're going to do about that comment, Dio) in exchange for killing the mages.

I'd make a deal with Mages before Archers but I guess this works.

It just pains me to see that some people can never enjoy that game because of no translation being made with the exception of menus. Sure I can. But some people cannot. -.-

I've said my peace and will leave it at that. =)

Edited by アイネ

I forget how bloody crappy the Archer's AS is but I figured the mages would probably have 0-1 due to low bases and losing 5 AS with Thunder.

To be fair the Mages can attack at 1 RNG and counter at 2.

But the Archers use lighter bows than I expected on top of having a level lead.

Then again the text coding/scripting makes it impossible to translate the game. Well..just will have to wait for the translation script to be released.

To be fair the Mages can attack at 1 RNG and counter at 2.

But the Archers use lighter bows than I expected on top of having a level lead.

Which you want you so they're easier to finish off after they're done with the mages >_>

Even with the lock on 2 range, the archers win then. 2 Mages to KO an Archer, 1 Archer may KO a squishy little Mage.

The FE fanbase in general is better than the lolicon base. :P:

The best fanbase is not a fanbase.

Edited by Sirius

However, since Shin Monshou no Nazo was not designed to be played in other languages, some large issues cropped up--most of which are now fixed (such as missing lowercase letters in dialogue and dialogue ending early due to limited memory space).

At this time, the only release has been a menu patch, translating most menus and names, and implementing the ability to give My Unit or forged weapons an English name (though dialogue text does not support lowercase letters, so only uppercase letters in My Unit's name will show up in dialogue).

http://fireemblemwiki.org/Fan_translation

That link should state everything else that I didn't say.

Edited by アイネ

Which you want you so they're easier to finish off after they're done with the mages >_>

Even with the lock on 2 range, the archers win then. 2 Mages to KO an Archer, 1 Archer may KO a squishy little Mage.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mages would survive getting doubled actually.