• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're daft. I don't want to quit my job, I just get disgusted with dealing with hundreds of people on a daily basis, the vast majority of whom seem to think I'm worthless because I have a low-paying job. Never mind the fact that I actually will be quitting come September.

No, I'm not actively looking because I already have something lined up. It just doesn't start until September.

Edited by Musashi

Police, fire, and rescue dispatching. It pays about twice as much as I'm making now, and has better hours.

And I really didn't look all that hard. I've been going after this job since long before I started my current job.

I regret nothing. My post was pure, my intentions were pure! My honour shall not be sullied by such cretins!

It happens to me all the time.

I'm back.

wb

Oh... looks like my new copy of Thracia is in the area. I'm probably going to have to head to the post office to get it.

Apparently the mailman will actually get off his duff and bring packages to the house when my stepmother is home, but he won't when I'm home! Doesn't that just beat all?

Well if he is it worked on me, but of course I'm a super easy target...

*trolls freohr*

You were saying things that were were very ill-informed. That has to be rectified regardless of whether or not anyone "asks".

so you were just lying about goldie being banned right?