• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I getting ideas on stuff for a story that is actually interesting when I'm never gonna make them a reality.

Interesting, you say?

Well anyways in related news, Beyond was just as good as I remembered it.

Edited by Pride

Interesting, you say?

Mostly just humanity screwing themselves over with technology they got rid of that comes back to haunt them.

You know, like R-Type only RPG like.

I'm so original. :KnollRoll:

Mostly just humanity screwing themselves over with technology they got rid of that comes back to haunt them.

You know, like R-Type only RPG like.

I'm so original. :KnollRoll:

Having just read the R-Type article on wikipedia, I'll agree and say yeah, just like R-Type.

Well too bad you'll never share your doubtlessly creative spin on this tale of man and vengeful machine. Yep, that's a shame.

Zzzz.... zzzz.... zzz.... zzzz........... oh! They're showing Paprika on TV on Friday. I better not forget to watch/record it.

I love it in a game when...

the world map expands, so it seems fairly small at first, but then you realise there's more to explore!

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

25 hours and already in Nayuta's final chapter.

That happened way sooner than I expected, considering some completion percentages the game gave me.

Zzzz.... zzzz.... zzz.... zzzz........... oh! They're showing Paprika on TV on Friday. I better not forget to watch/record it.

I love it in a game when...

the world map expands, so it seems fairly small at first, but then you realise there's more to explore!

Silly sleepy girl

I prefer it when the overworld theme changes

25 hours and already in Nayuta's final chapter.

That happened way sooner than I expected, considering some completion percentages the game gave me.

Silly sleepy girl

I prefer it when the overworld theme changes

Whaaaaaaaaaat? That can't be right!!!!! 25 hours and final chapter!!????!!!???!!!

^_^

Whaaaaaaaaaat? That can't be right!!!!! 25 hours and final chapter!!????!!!???!!!

^_^

I suppose that shouldn't be surprising for an action RPG, but the point system gave me the impression that I was kind of halfway through the game.

What

I suppose that shouldn't be surprising for an action RPG, but the point system gave me the impression that I was kind of halfway through the game.

What

Oh, action. But still... How long did Zwei take?

^_^

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

Oh, action. But still... How long did Zwei take?

^_^

I... don't have Zwei 2 installed, so I don't know. But it did take more tries to get "perfect clears" in that game; in Nayuta, you can only get 3 stars - one for getting all items (3 mira crystals and 1 or 2 treasure boxes), one for completing the stage, and one for fulfilling a specific condition.

Whaaaaat

I... don't have Zwei 2 installed, so I don't know. But it did take more tries to get "perfect clears" in that game; in Nayuta, you can only get 3 stars - one for getting all items (3 mira crystals and 1 or 2 treasure boxes), one for completing the stage, and one for fulfilling a specific condition.

Whaaaaat

What do you think of Nayuta? Without spoiling, of course. Tell me how good it is so I can tease my brother

cough cough sniff sniff bluuurggh oops sorry

What do you think of Nayuta? Without spoiling, of course. Tell me how good it is so I can tease my brother

cough cough sniff sniff bluuurggh oops sorry

Nayuta? He has a hot sister, and I should look up who voices her

:<

Nayuta? He has a hot sister, and I should look up who voices her

:<

The game, I meant.

The only annoying thing is the bad taste in my throat and the nose. Hmmm I wonder if there's a limit to how much Vapour Rub I should sniff.

Sleep is no fun. :(

Goodniiiiiiiiiiiiight

It's plenty fun. Waking up is the part that isn't fun.

Getting up for work is the worst part. =)

*snipes Xmas in the back of the head*

*snipes Xmas again*

Why I am always alone...? :tangerinesadness:

Don't worry, I'm here for you.

You're an idiot.

**throws Xmas off a cliff**

Creep.

Good. Although it's better to pretend he doesn't exist.

:(

I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED

We have ourselves another Ninji. xD

Edited by 曼

The game, I meant.

The only annoying thing is the bad taste in my throat and the nose. Hmmm I wonder if there's a limit to how much Vapour Rub I should sniff.

It's mostly zweiesque, but Zwei II is better

/pat

Is the master male?

Well I've been on the comp for a significant time. I'm going to log off and take a break now... byebyeeee

Yep

Back to Nayuta I go, then

Is the master male?

Well I've been on the comp for a significant time. I'm going to log off and take a break now... byebyeeee

016.jpg

http://www.heroesofshadow.net/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=33

ZOMG.

NTG's sure a graphical wiz. ^.^

I never thought it'd be possible to get some assistance from Nintendo Of America either. =)

Edited by 曼