• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't really gone. You should know that.

That's how I can tell you should indeed watch the Tatami Galaxy.

Oooookay O:

Whoo hoo! Uhhh but I'm either going to have to toooooooorr' it or buy it...

Do as you want. I'm not going to force you on that one.

THANK YOU because my psychology is awkward sometimes :( No wait, I'm just a bad girl, that's all............. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not even a page? :(

/hugs

/hugs

... /hugs

Get job, start in two weeks, get emailed a week before, job got localized elsewhere.

I'm not even surprised.

Sounds like you have a severe case of Pilot's luck. :Knoll:

THANK YOU because my psychology is awkward sometimes :( No wait, I'm just a bad girl, that's all............. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What. Why are you bringing this up? :(

Get job, start in two weeks, get emailed a week before, job got localized elsewhere.

I'm not even surprised.

Poor Dio.

:( I wish I was a real fairy who could give luck to people

What. Why are you bringing this up? :(

Bring what up? I dunno. Maybe because you still have a skinned Densuke in your avatar. :'(

NTG, did you find how to change the fe7 world map?

Yeah. :o Were you guys having trouble with it or something? /lurker

It's only 16 colours though, rather than the possible 64. Now THAT would've been too much trouble...

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

Bring what up? I dunno. Maybe because you still have a skinned Densuke in your avatar. :'(

The bad girl thing.

Well, I did say I'd remove it after one episode... So how are those cables repairs going?

Oh, and I should probably say what I've been doing, because you people obviously don't care. I've made the decision to hack my wii (which is what I assume Sirius was hinting at, at some point) and it's been very time-consuming indeed.

It seems I'm allergic to Nintendo 2D platformers, except for Kirbys (damn diabete), but DKC and NSMB are somewhat painful. Other than that I've played some Punch-Out and Monster Hunter Tri (Hi Nightmare - I suck at that one though) among other things.

Oh and I'm on an Operation Rainfall marathon right now. And let me tell you that Xenoblade is the Code Geass of RPGs. It's pretty awful. Last Story is kind of bad too, perhaps worse.

I do recommend Pandora's Tower though which, despite having graphic bugs, is the most enjoyable of the lot. It is kind of like Shadow of the Colossus with dating sim elements with a girl turning into a monster (that description should at least pique Balcerzak's interest?).

Also dat final boss theme:

Edited by Marthur

It seems I'm allergic to Nintendo 2D platformers, except for Kirbys (damn diabete)

:]

Other than that I've played some Punch-Out and Monster Hunter Tri (Hi Nightmare - I suck at that one though) among other things.

Oh lol

It's alright, everyone royally sucks at it when they first start. You'll get better as you play...well, if you plan to continue.

:]

I don't care that Epic Yarn has no challenge whatsoever. The game's style is just too good.

Oh lol

It's alright, everyone royally sucks at it when they first start. You'll get better as you play...well, if you plan to continue.

Last time I played (two weeks ago, I think?), I beat Royal Ludroth, and man, was it painful. : (

Beating the same monsters again and again for ressources can be tedious IMO, which is partly why I stopped playing it, but I'll definitely try to beat it, one day.

I don't care that Epic Yarn has no challenge whatsoever. The game's style is just too good.

I don't care either. The game is too genius and gorgeous to be put down for such things.

Last time I played (two weeks ago, I think?), I beat Royal Ludroth, and man, was it painful. : (

Beating the same monsters again and again for ressources can be tedious IMO, which is partly why I stopped playing it, but I'll definitely try to beat it, one day.

Oh yeah, farming monsters is tedious. I discovered that early on and didn't really farm any unless I actually needed to, so I just progressed through the key quests and all.

I remember a friend challenging me in doing better than him in one level in particular, which was Tube Town.

While I took my sweet time, I did manage to get a fairly high score. He breezed through the level but he got crushed and lost all of his crystals.

Commence taunting.

Oh yeah, farming monsters is tedious. I discovered that early on and didn't really farm any unless I actually needed to, so I just progressed through the key quests and all.

I think I do need the extra armor seeing how the last fight went, but all the parts I need are from R. Ludroth, and oh boy, I don't want to do that one again. .__.

I remember a friend challenging me in doing better than him in one level in particular, which was Tube Town.

While I took my sweet time, I did manage to get a fairly high score. He breezed through the level but he got crushed and lost all of his crystals.

Commence taunting.

lol

Try getting a gold medal in Frigid Fjords, man. That thing took me hours. So few beads all over the stage, so you have to get a lot of them and yet you have to get first place too to get even more beads. It was painful.

I think I do need the extra armor seeing how the last fight went, but all the parts I need are from R. Ludroth, and oh boy, I don't want to do that one again. .__.

Oh. Well, good luck with it whenever you decide to play again. Have fun increasing your skill.