• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see...by combining so many meta things together in one idea, they exceeded their triangular boundaries through the mettle of their metal to ascend to their final form, the rhombus.

gdlk

Now I can understand why everyone left....

Oh? Why's that?

Edited by Pride

Oh? Why's that?

10 hours difference here it's 9AM, people are tired and Ein is around what more reasons would someone need...

Because of me most likely. :Knoll:

of course!

Edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm

Well, the rhombus...it's not a very easy-to-love shape. Call me vain, but I prefer my shapes with healthy curves to them. Rhombus needs to hit the gym and get some better dimensions before I'd consider favoring it.

10 hours difference here it's 9AM, people are tired and Ein is around what more reasons do you need...

Haha, I'm not tired! Not even kind of! Being woken up all super early to go unload 2000 pounds of tile is not even close to leaving me tired!

Aha. Haha.

zzzzzzzz

Not even, I just felt like whining about it. If a light workload like that was enough to leave me bushed I'd be kinda concerned for myself.

But I should go off to do things anyway. Like this pile of schoolwork,that sounds wise.

In unrelated news, a friend of mine tried to get me on his Doctor Who addiction. Don't really know how I feel about the show except lol weeping angels

I stopped caring after the 10th doctor was gone.

Yup.

They were depicted quite humorously in the Dr. Who RPG parody.

Excellent.

The heck does "submissive" have to do with Lucids? XD

All you have to do is realize you're in a dream... mid-dream.

I think she means that she just goes along with whatever she's dreaming and doesn't work to change it any.

Yeah, that's what I meant really. I guess what I said doesn't have to do with lucids afterall.

But I like to think my passiveness is part of why it feels like I don't seem to do much in my dreams and it all seems like I'm just watching a movie. But I guess there was this one moment ages ago where I managed to dream what I wanted to dream. Hee hee.... heeheehee.... hehehehehehehe....

Meanwhile there's someone I know who can fly around and kick ass in their dreams.

It's what we call a baby's bottle (typically of milk since that's what they have =3), but instead of spelling it like bobo (since that wouldn't sound the same, to us x3) we spell it baba~

Teehee how cute~ x3

Yup.

They were depicted quite humorously in the Dr. Who RPG parody.

Wow that was awesome

hi bi NTG

hiiii Sasky