• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get made fun of for being a Furret user =[

Today is super super depressing

Nobody told me that my MHT data can't be transferred ;A;

From Tri to Ultimate? Or does it have something to do with an entirely new Wii? Also, I use Audino.

From Tri to Ultimate? Or does it have something to do with an entirely new Wii? Also, I use Audino.

Tri data just can't be moved at all.

I had to get a new Wii because my old one was messing up and couldn't read anything that well. So I got a new one.

I was supposed to help Integrity slay his Alatreoooonnnnnnn ;A; And we were supposed to do it all by ourseeelllllvesssss ;A; But now he has to wait for me to catch up to him agaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn ;A;

I had to get a new Wii because my old one was messing up and couldn't read anything that well. So I got a new one.

I was supposed to help Integrity slay his Alatreoooonnnnnnn ;A; And we were supposed to do it all by ourseeelllllvesssss ;A; But now he has to wait for me to catch up to him agaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn ;A;

The positive side is that you know the monsters by now, at least. And it could be fun to start over.

On the bright side Lagiacruz won't scare you when it looks at you like it did to me that one time. >______>

it's true

That's impossible!

The positive side is that you know the monsters by now, at least. And it could be fun to start over.

Integ's been having to wait for me for so long and is being so patient with me and now I have to let him know that he has to wait even longer ;~;

I'm sure he'll still be patient with me and help me jump ranks and it'll definitely be interesting seeing how I'll fair with weak weapons again, but even I've been having to wait and wait on doing his Alatreon for him and I'm getting sick of getting held back too =[

It's probably never taken anybody so much waiting just to get their final boss done =[ But I guess it's also our fault for wanting to take care of Ala all by ourselves

Uh oh

I also just realized that my weapon won't be as strong when I finally can help him which will make taking care of him by ourselves will be even more improbable D=

That's what perseverance is for.

And skill.

And maybe one of those blue sharpness weapons.

Huh.

Yes sharpness is what worries me x3

But I'll just have to grind high rank Barioth for a lance~

I don't think the Barioth will appreciate you carving up its body.

UNLESS IT'S ALREADY DEAD! :0

Integ's been having to wait for me for so long and is being so patient with me and now I have to let him know that he has to wait even longer ;~;

I'm sure he'll still be patient with me and help me jump ranks and it'll definitely be interesting seeing how I'll fair with weak weapons again, but even I've been having to wait and wait on doing his Alatreon for him and I'm getting sick of getting held back too =[

It's probably never taken anybody so much waiting just to get their final boss done =[ But I guess it's also our fault for wanting to take care of Ala all by ourselves

He might help you get higher ranks and drops so you can make better equipment if you tell him what happened. Also, I'd help if I had internet, but yeah, Integrity might help since he has interity.

He might help you get higher ranks and drops so you can make better equipment if you tell him what happened. Also, I'd help if I had internet, but yeah, Integrity might help since he has interity.

Well yeah I already told him XD

And I'm sure he would help (and I can get more help when he is asleepy) I just feel sorry for him now =<

Talking about staches my girlfriend tells me not to get shaved because she prefers me like that...

A friend of mine once had a (short-lived) gf from Eastern Europe who shared that opinion. She thought beards were manly.

/patpat

It's okay The End.

My beard is irregular, too, so I have two choices - be lazy or shave.

Poor TheEnd.

It can't be helped.

[spoiler=See for yourself.]2le5puo.png

I suppose we have similar stache issues.

A friend of mine once had a (short-lived) gf from Eastern Europe who shared that opinion. She thought beards were manly.

she kinda finds me cuter with beard that's for sure...

also I am kinda sad about the sig =(