FE4 THREAD

Fia

He should play Riviera: The Promised Land even if it is painfully slow like 90% of the time.

Don't forget that most of the cast are potential waifus.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I've taught my Celebi Calm Mind anyway.

And the Arceus in the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum cannot be obtained without the Azure Flute which was never distributed, period. So, you have to use cheat codes to do this. And event pokes rock. They're removed from the entire franchises and cannot be used in the battle arena for a reason. It's great of course if u can get your hands on at least one of them. =)

Edited by ポーラ

Okay, so you don't care about them. You said that in the first post I quoted but you felt the need to post a gif. I only thought that you didn't care because Mew wasn't coming to a Toys R Us, or that Deoxsys wasn't in your town. Unless thoses reasons are why you hate event Pokemon,

Okay, I'll say I already made my stance on event Pokemon clear (and I think even if event pokemon are easier to get these days, it's still a godawful idea that should be dropped).

Okay, I'll say I already made my stance on event Pokemon clear (and I think even if event pokemon are easier to get these days, it's still a godawful idea that should be dropped).

/pops in

Just play Drayano's hacks already.

/pops out

/pops in

Just play Drayano's hacks already.

/pops out

Your Mismagius evolved late, but better late than never.

Breed. U can get the move (Nasty Plot) instantly and evolve it alot faster getting it better stats.

-----

And this hack should be given a try. I've got good laughs in some parts of it!

Edited by ポーラ

Okay, so, you think Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxsys, Shaymin, Manaphy(and Phione), Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect should not exist anymore?

Okay, so, you think Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxsys, Shaymin, Manaphy(and Phione), Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect should not exist anymore?

Where are you getting that idea from? I'm just saying it'd be better if they were catchable, rather than having to attend events just to get them.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Where are you getting that idea from? I'm just saying it'd be better if they were catchable, rather than having to attend events just to get them.

That would kill some of the fun, though. And you usually just have to download something, even from your own home.

Also, I forgot Darkrai.

The world isn't fair. -.-

That would kill some of the fun, though. And you usually just have to download something, even from your own home.

Also, I forgot Darkrai.

Arceus.

But it's almost ungettable.

Edited by ポーラ

Ledah is the best waifu.

Well he better check it out anyway and pick Fia right away.

Well Ein, just calling to say that this time you have the objectively correct opinions.

back to reading long winded articles for class with me

Well Ein, just calling to say that this time you have the objectively correct opinions.

back to reading long winded articles for class with me

JERK

Have fun, JERK.

Anyone know how to do the challenging mode? Because their pokes are stronger than the regular difficulty setting.

Edited by ポーラ

Nah. He used that one word that has lost all meaning to me. Many words seem to no longer exist for me. ;/

Don't worry The End. He'll play it. At some point.

Edited by Ein

I knew it.

What? (Because Rey's fits of laughter make me consider him the King of Broken, as opposed to the king of that godforsaken word that shall not be spoken)

Just figured out that the challenging mode happens only at the battle arena.