FE4 THREAD

Fia

Because dreaming of someone you love is such a ridiculous thing to do.

Yup. rey obviously never dreams of anything like that then tells anyone who will listen about what he dreamed of.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Rey broke again

Is it because he realized his other dragon waifu is going to give him the "greatest pleasure" this night, I wonder

Does it matter? He's just gonna say the same crap again and make a big deal over nothing.

Anything involving icy breath has never happened except for that time she killed me.

What about the times when you woke up cold, not remembering anything about your dream

Does it matter? He's just gonna say the same crap again and make a big deal over nothing.

A regretful man is not a silent one.

What about the times when you woke up cold, not remembering anything about your dream

The fan was left on instead of the timer being properly set to shut off during the night.

Edited by shadowofchaos

And that's why I call him the King of Broken.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

Just as NTG has perfected the art of hi-bying, I am on my way to do so for excuses.

Fair enough, as talking about your dream waifus can make you a pariah very, very fast.

Edited by TheEnd

Hahahahahaha.

B Support.

I'm freaking dying.

Chiki accidentally called MU Onii-chan.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Dying.lolololololol.gif

And then I think of the S Support.

She's going to outlive you. And when you do get separated... she's going to dream of you no matter how long she sleeps.

Ha.

HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

lolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.gif

Haha ha, holy crap Rey. Pull it together.

Just obtained my Legit Victini!!!!

I've done this along with the code in the video description to get the Liberty Pass to get Victini. Take note that giving yourself the pass will not work. But doing this in the vid along with the Action Replay code WILL work. Gotta, since this event happened like a year ago. I did the same to get my Darkrai and Shaymin. By using codes to get the delivery man to give me those key items the ticket and Oak's Latter along with the Azure Flute to get Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. The delivery man showed up and gave me the liberty pass after following exactly the steps in the video. Gotta, since I've missed this damn event that happened like a year ago. It worked to perfection. It's safe to do.

Edited by ポーラ

Pencils down, ladies and gentlemen. The results are in.

Not bad. I guess I'm happy with the answers... But what's a mind like a steel trap? And don't mute any video game, even if its music is terrible somehow?

'twas a fun quiz! It felt like a family gathering.

HI NTG

BYE NTG

Hi. Bye. :(

Edited by NTGCBAGE

Not bad. I guess I'm happy with the answers... But what's a mind like a steel trap?

That's a secret

And don't mute any video game, even if it's terrible somehow?

Yes

Hi. Bye. :(

You need to lurk less and post more

As you should, indeed.

If I didn't, I'd be shirking my responsibility of hiding my power level. I'd be detected by scouters. That's dangerous.

shadowofchaos I didn't have this sig for that long.

You've had it for a good while.