FE4 THREAD

Fia

654px-Pokemon_Black_2_Boxart_EN.png

650px-Pokemon_White_2_Boxart_EN.png

I laughed hard at this. Rating Pending. Yeah I agree. This ain't exactly an E rated game! Ghetsis is THAT evil!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Fia is very active.

=3

Awwwww I couldn't read half of those pages since they were going over something that I have no clue about x3

But we luv keeping up with the times. ^-^

*gives Freohr a ladybug*

Such a gentleman. :D

Aren't nearly all buggies cute?

Lady buggies get a mention.

Roaches need to be terminated on sight

-Multiply like crazy.

-Their germ riddle

-They breathe diasease.

Edited by ポーラ

Just GREEEAAAAT

My laptop is just sitting on my bed and as I get up it slips off and knocks out the tall lampy thing next to it and the one light (it has two!) that was turned on breaks as my lappy hits it

So way to go clumsiness!! You ruined a bulb ;~;

They are. I've seen two of them up close. Both times were at work. The first time, my friend killed it, and he kept picking it up and showing it to people all day. The second time I was working with a girl, and she freaked out. I had to kill it for her, but not before she got a picture of it. :Knoll:

They are. I've seen two of them up close. Both times were at work. The first time, my friend killed it, and he kept picking it up and showing it to people all day. The second time I was working with a girl, and she freaked out. I had to kill it for her, but not before she got a picture of it. :Knoll:

;A;

They look like they have little catfish whiskers~

The funny thing is that my friend didn't completely kill it right away. It appeared to be dead after he smacked it, but it started flailing about when he picked it up a few hours later to show someone. It freaked him out pretty good.

The funny thing is that my friend didn't completely kill it right away. It appeared to be dead after he smacked it, but it started flailing about when he picked it up a few hours later to show someone. It freaked him out pretty good.

He deserves iiiiiiiiit

He deserves iiiiiiiiit

lol

I would have killed the second one regardless of whether the girl I was working with freaked out or not. That one was female, which means it could have actually caused harm to someone if it bit them.

Mumu's a hero~

Thank you

They have large jaws too. >_>

They do, but only the females can actually cause harm with their bites. Males have such large pincers that they can't get enough leverage to break the skin.

Look at that pro white knight, saving the ladies from evil arthropods!