Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chibis.png

This is gonna end SOOOOO badly...

Casual Mode is for first timers. Veteran players like us would find this mode revolting. Probably made for people who are afraid of perma death. I've lost Tiki in her joining chapter in my only run so far against the griffin army and moved on. Not like I was going to use her anyway when I was already using No-No.

私には・・・ワイフなどいらないよ。

あの人さえいれば・・・あの人の微笑みが私のものならば、何もいらない。

そう決めたんだ。

This says something along the lines of....

Don't make me go waifu and butcher your ideas with an axe.

そういえば、お前は本当に日本語ができるかどうか分からない。

Edited by shadowofchaos

そういえば、お前は本当に日本語ができるかどうか分からない。

まだ私の方法でそれをさらに学習する !

お前の方法を教えてもらう。 

コンピューター。

-----

And I've lost Olivia in the last battle too.

Edited by Winona

コンピューター。

Google翻訳とか?

TanomuWarasenaide.png

inb4 angry Rey

Nope. Streetpass shows me that there's more than one Olivia. Considering how mine has been killing her alternate selves every time I get into a Streetpass battle. Even a reclassed Assassin Olivia.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Nope. Streetpass shows me that there's more than one Olivia. Considering how mine has been killing her alternate selves every time I get into a Streetpass battle. Even a reclassed Assassin Olivia.

crap crap crap

inb4 angry Rey

U try saying that when your up in the damn air altitude of 12000+ft battling a fuckload of Griffin Knights and Dark Pegs with Thoron spells as the animation of this attack looks like independence day like UFO firing lazers along with Assassins that can OKO fiers with powerful bows in addition to swords along with the last bosses range and being surrounded with all that aside u. -.-

EDIT: Dark Pegs with Thoron really look like UFO's firing lazers. =)

Edited by Winona

Google翻訳とか?

TanomuWarasenaide.png

No I read through here to know the Katakana Hirogana wrintings.....

http://www.freejapaneselessons.com/lesson01.cfm

Took no more than 3 months to learn. And written down lots of Japanese words and have looked at them throughly for 4 hours 5 days a week for the past year and a half while doing symbol studying on some days.

U try saying that when your up in the damn air altitude of 12000+ft battling a fuckload of Griffin Knights and Dark Pegs with Thoron spells as the animation of this attack looks like independence day like UFO firing lazers along with Thieffighters that can OKO fiers with powerful bows in addition to swords along with the last bosses range and being surrounded with all that aside u. -.-

EDIT: Dark Pegs with Thoron really look like UFO's firing lazers. =)

I dunno if you're trying to compensate for something or not, but that's the stuff that gets me juiced up, ya know.

That's not disturbing.

Is he compensating for something?

Just fighting for justice. You know how it is.

I dunno if you're trying to compensate for something or not, but that's the stuff that gets me juiced up, ya know.

Ok.

-----

Mariabel with Thoron throughout the last 8 stages fought like a moving lazer tank. =3

Edited by Winona

U try saying that when your up in the damn air altitude of 12000+ft battling a fuckload of Griffin Knights and Dark Pegs

lolol

I seriously doubt pegasi and griffins can fly that high in the air.

lolol

I seriously doubt pegasi and griffins can fly that high in the air.

Too windy.

Gotta be lower.