• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Skies of Arcadia.

I bought the damn game, so I have to play it.

The one with the flying ships and all that? Looked really nice.

The one with the flying ships and all that? Looked really nice.

Some early monsters used death magic on me and I ragequit

Also, it seems you lose the opportunity to do some sidequests if you take too long to do shit

So I need to turn on my "I don't give a damn" mode so I can deal with it

Some early monsters used death magic on me and I ragequit

Also, it seems you lose the opportunity to do some sidequests if you take too long to do shit

So I need to turn on my "I don't give a damn" mode so I can deal with it

That's... not fair.

More like laziness... and FE12. And the fact I can't quite bring myself to play anything until I finish SoA.

Don't neglect your equips, Bal

Every stat points makes a difference in that game - +1 def is -1 damage from every attack, etc

I have the best money can buy.*

Well except for Forge upgrades, because the only places I find Ore are in treasure chests or special events, and I'm selling it to that Merchant instead. Aside from that first tutorial-induced decision to forge the beginning sword by one point I haven't really indulged.

Also, that fly-thing that flips the ground into permanent spikes was just annoying.

*Excluding ridiculous overgrinding, obviously...

Edited by Balcerzak

That's... not fair.

I have the best money can buy.*

Well except for Forge upgrades, because the only places I find Ore are in treasure chests or special events, and I'm selling it to that Merchant instead. Aside from that first tutorial-induced decision to forge the beginning sword by one point I haven't really indulged.

Also, that fly-thing that flips the ground into permanent spikes was just annoying.

*Excluding ridiculous overgrinding, obviously...

You're only supposed to buy those expensive items when you reach the mountains, when you start getting bigger amounts of money.

Well, you can get a couple attack and defense points for upgrading your armor, so it can be an extra level. Consider it if you're having difficulty, especially if grinding is getting too boring.

I can't remember that thing actually

That's... not fair.

Isn't it?

You're only supposed to buy those expensive items when you reach the mountains, when you start getting bigger amounts of money.

Well, you can get a couple attack and defense points for upgrading your armor, so it can be an extra level. Consider it if you're having difficulty, especially if grinding is getting too boring.

I can't remember that thing actually

Isn't it?

Yeah, that makes full sense, honestly.

Now that I have that warp wing thing, this is actually a great idea. When I was stuck in the lava caves and couldn't get out, there wasn't really a choice, it was grind or nothing. That said, the grind wasn't really too bad. If I'd had to keep it up for one more level before I managed to get out though...

Most of my recent dying has just been me being stupid. The blue wolf things have a farther range than the red ones, and I forget that activating wind magic doesn't actually make me invincible.

Yeah, that makes full sense, honestly.

Now that I have that warp wing thing, this is actually a great idea. When I was stuck in the lava caves and couldn't get out, there wasn't really a choice, it was grind or nothing. That said, the grind wasn't really too bad. If I'd had to keep it up for one more level before I managed to get out though...

Most of my recent dying has just been me being stupid. The blue wolf things have a farther range than the red ones, and I forget that activating wind magic doesn't actually make me invincible.

Have you been killing those roaches (or whatever), Bal

So much you had to quote me twice.

As you can see, I forgot I had quoted you

Have you been killing those roaches (or whatever), Bal

I don't... think so? Right now mostly it's slimes, red and blue (I guess they're like) lizard wolves, crazy plants with tentacles, and giant hammer dudes.

I thought you forgot to reply me.

I don't usually forget to reply people

I don't... think so? Right now mostly it's slimes, red and blue (I guess they're like) lizard wolves, crazy plants with tentacles, and giant hammer dudes.

Oh, that should be the next zone then.

have funnn

Once the FE12 patch is out, I shall

I need to learn how to ship battle first, though

I blunder even the basics

Edited by TheEnd

I don't usually forget to reply people

So, when you don't reply people, you are ignoring them. Hmmm

Edited by Rei Rei

So, when you don't reply people, you are ignoring then. Hmmm

Usually, I simply consider I don't have anything worth saying. And as you know, my concept of "something worth saying" is already rather broad, so you wouldn't want that.

Edited by TheEnd

Usually, I simply consider I don't have anything worth saying. And as you know, my concept of "something worth saying" is already rather broad, so you wouldn't want that.

Of course I would

Of course I would

Alright then, let me reword that

I wouldn't want to show any more of my retarded side, okay

Otherwise, I wouldn't able to make snide remarks about other people nonchalantly showing theirs

Or in other words

Speech is silver, silence is golden, etc.

Edited by TheEnd