• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he want to kill Tangerine, anyway? That's my destiny!

Try to refresh to see on my previous comment. I edited mine to add more stuff.

Edited by King Marth 64

Red has nothing in common with Lorenz! <_<

And that doesn't change the fact that you're interfering with MY destiny! Find your own arch-nemesis. :tangerinedry:

Edited by Harry Dresden

Red has nothing in common with Lorenz! <_<

which is: a veteran General, loyal enough to serve his or her kingdom to the end, but ends up being persuaded nonetheless. Often has a small argument in his/her recruit conversation.

Except you're overlooking something really big and obvious. Red is Tangerine's girlfriend. Do you think she would want to help someone who is trying to kill her girlfriend? No, I don't think so. :tangerinedry:

*shoots Marth in the face with a shotgun*

Edited by Harry Dresden

Don't be foolish, Sirius. He attacked Tangerine. She is my arch nemesis. I can't let any would-be heroes do battle with my arch nemesis. It's just not right.

Don't be foolish, Sirius. He attacked Tangerine. She is my arch nemesis. I can't let any would-be heroes do battle with my arch nemesis. It's just not right.

"If I can't kill you, no one can"?

... Well, I guess it's a good thing all the TangxMumu stuff already exists

Think of it this way, Pilot. Imagine you're reading a Batman comic, and you've reached the final battle between Bats and the Joker. You go're eager to see what sort of tricks Batman will pull off to defeat the Joker, but as you read on, you find that Superman swoops in out of nowhere and beats the Joker instead of Batman. That's kind of like what is going on here.

I was saving the SF from Tangerine's traitorious plan.

She was attacking first.

Think of it this way, Pilot. Imagine you're reading a Batman comic, and you've reached the final battle between Bats and the Joker. You go're eager to see what sort of tricks Batman will pull off to defeat the Joker, but as you read on, you find that Superman swoops in out of nowhere and beats the Joker instead of Batman. That's kind of like what is going on here.

Oh, I wasn't confirming or denying the basis of your argument

I'm just saying that the statement of your argument reminds me of lines fanfic writers use to make all rivals gay for each other

Oh, I wasn't confirming or denying the basis of your argument

I'm just saying that the statement of your argument reminds me of lines fanfic writers use to make all rivals gay for each other

Well, I'm not gay for Tangerine.

Wait...

King Marth as Superman?

Try Squirrel Girl.

t'was merely an example.