• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

nice thing to say exactly when you're leaving me

and you'll come back when i'm going back home, then

yeah but DON'T LEAVE ME PERMANENTLY @_@

awwwwww i was afraid that would happen... i thought you finish in 2 hours?

lol

what

yeah but DON'T LEAVE ME PERMANENTLY @_@

awwwwww i was afraid that would happen... i thought you finish in 2 hours?

you didn't even use to post here anyway

1 hour and half

Okay, I know you love it when people tell you these things and you never deny them, but TheEnd you are one selfish little fuck maybe I shouldn't be saying little and I feel I'm legitimately pretty angry with you...

You wanted people to hate you so much, you even said I hated you a while back... But I'm sure you can rest more happily now that I am not happy with you... right?

So at least mission accomplished for yooouuuu wooooooooooo~

Spoiler: Blazer basically quit halfway through

Oh okay, I was guessing that that was part of Bal's joke but I didn't know...

[12:56:01 AM] Kyle VI:Meant to ask ya

[12:56:11 AM] Kyle VI: What are you doing tomorrow/today

[1:00:32 AM] Pride: staying

[1:00:35 AM] Pride: right here

[1:00:37 AM] Pride: at home

[1:00:56 AM] Kyle VI: Nope, you're going to Canada with me.

Canada sounds like fun =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Okay, I know you love it when people tell you these things and you never deny them, but TheEnd you are one selfish little fuck maybe I shouldn't be saying little and I feel I'm legitimately pretty angry with you...

You wanted people to hate you so much, you even said I hated you a while back... But I'm sure you can rest more happily now that I am not happy with you... right?

So at least mission accomplished for yooouuuu wooooooooooo~

Yes

It's indeed easier to leave if I know you guys hate me, I knew you would understand Freohr

Now all I need is for NTG to think just like you

But if she doesn't, I suppose I can just keep contact with her in some other way - though she'll quickly remember I'm boring as fuck

Also, you're welcome to rant on why you're legitimately angry at me

Oh okay, I was guessing that that was part of Bal's joke but I didn't know...

Nagato was the hacker Blazer sought when he found an issue he couldn't solve

Blazer says Nagato eventually said he had no more time or disposition to help him, but who knows what really happened

Edited by TheEnd

Yes

It's indeed easier to leave if I know you guys hate me, I knew you would understand Freohr

Now all I need is for NTG to think just like you

Maybe you shouldn't give that secret away :(

[spoiler=Fine I'll take up that rant offer]Quit trying to hurt a girl's feelings in order to get her to hate you

You must not care about NTG at all, despite how your argument is that you care about her. Your methods are to make people depressed just like you, but if you don't enjoy that shouldn't you consider that other people perhaps don't want to be depressed? Do you want her to feel depressed?

Your methods suck

I think I'd rather she felt horrible for me than at herself because at least otherwise she still has her other friends to talk to.

But instead you look like you are trying to tell this is all her fault for not coming on anymore and that oh nooooooo she's acting like a hypocrite just like practically everybody else on this planet is!! ;A;

I would prefer it (pfft I'm expecting you to care enough... but I can at least try...) if you quit telling her all the time that she's leaving us just the way you are. She isn't intentionally doing all this in the way that you are. She has a life! She has other things to do besides sit here and entertain you all day! She has a brother to share a computer with! She has a different timezone than you do! Every time she has to even sleep for her own good you get angry at her!!

But you on the other hand

You're just flat out leaving

You don't care who that'll upset

You just want us all to forget. And even if it's good for her it's not what she wants. It's not even what I want either... or wanted... Yes, thank you for changing my mind for me. But hers isn't changing.

Mostly what's upsetting me is that you're trying to rip and tear at her and hurting her for your own benefit, so you don't have to feel bad. But now she'll feel bad, or you're trying to convince her to.

And it'll be even worse if you've been teasing this whole time. Because she doesn't see it that way!! And you'll know she's taking you seriously. But you keep it up anyway, you don't care enough to clarify to her to quit making her upset that you aren't being serious. I hate it when people pull up the "I'm just teasing" card because that means they're doing it for their own laughs and don't care how much it's hurting the other. "Just teasing" isn't going to shut me up or make me feel any better. (again, as if you'd care, but since you seem to care about NTG then perhaps saying this could benefit her in the slightest bit...)

But if you don't care about any of that, then fine. Keep on trying to make her as self-hating as you. I think she's at least stronger than you, but the fact that you keep trying to lead her that way is horrible enough...

But I probably also spoke for too long too and you probably won't read any of this...

I guess for a tl;dr... Quit pinning blame on NTG, quit trying to convince her to blame herself just so she can hate you and not miss you, don't you dare keep telling her she's doing the same thing you are because she isn't, and you better not be "just teasing" because that means you are making her upset yet won't stop...

Though to be honest, you should subtract points for procrastinator

His quitting wasn't all that strange, considering the circumstances

(Though it's still immature as fuck)

Blazer still hasn't grown up, huh.

[spoiler=Fine I'll take up that rant offer]Quit trying to hurt a girl's feelings in order to get her to hate you

You must not care about NTG at all, despite how your argument is that you care about her. Your methods are to make people depressed just like you, but if you don't enjoy that shouldn't you consider that other people perhaps don't want to be depressed? Do you want her to feel depressed?

Your methods suck

I think I'd rather she felt horrible for me than at herself because at least otherwise she still has her other friends to talk to.

But instead you look like you are trying to tell this is all her fault for not coming on anymore and that oh nooooooo she's acting like a hypocrite just like practically everybody else on this planet is!! ;A;

I would prefer it (pfft I'm expecting you to care enough... but I can at least try...) if you quit telling her all the time that she's leaving us just the way you are. She isn't intentionally doing all this in the way that you are. She has a life! She has other things to do besides sit here and entertain you all day! She has a brother to share a computer with! She has a different timezone than you do! Every time she has to even sleep for her own good you get angry at her!!

But you on the other hand

You're just flat out leaving

You don't care who that'll upset

You just want us all to forget. And even if it's good for her it's not what she wants. It's not even what I want either... or wanted... Yes, thank you for changing my mind for me. But hers isn't changing.

Mostly what's upsetting me is that you're trying to rip and tear at her and hurting her for your own benefit, so you don't have to feel bad. But now she'll feel bad, or you're trying to convince her to.

And it'll be even worse if you've been teasing this whole time. Because she doesn't see it that way!! And you'll know she's taking you seriously. But you keep it up anyway, you don't care enough to clarify to her to quit making her upset that you aren't being serious. I hate it when people pull up the "I'm just teasing" card because that means they're doing it for their own laughs and don't care how much it's hurting the other. "Just teasing" isn't going to shut me up or make me feel any better. (again, as if you'd care, but since you seem to care about NTG then perhaps saying this could benefit her in the slightest bit...)

But if you don't care about any of that, then fine. Keep on trying to make her as self-hating as you. I think she's at least stronger than you, but the fact that you keep trying to lead her that way is horrible enough...

But I probably also spoke for too long too and you probably won't read any of this...

I guess for a tl;dr... Quit pinning blame on NTG, quit trying to convince her to blame herself just so she can hate you and not miss you, don't you dare keep telling her she's doing the same thing you are because she isn't, and you better not be "just teasing" because that means you are making her upset yet won't stop...

I wonder if that's the true source of your anger, but... no matter. You're talking to me and you aren't in my ignore list, so it's just natural I'd read your wall of text. Even because I asked for it. So, thank you for accepting my offer.

Well, I sure hope NTG isn't thinking this too seriously, but this is the internet so we never know. Might as well make this clear, then.

NTG isn't the motive I'm leaving - not her activity, and not her lack of activity. You guys aren't either, I like quite a few of you - you included, Freohr. My issue is specifically with Serenes.

*throws apples at the next person*

Apples suck

srs bsns post by freohr

am i drunk or what

you have entered an alternate reality

Edited by TheEnd