FE4 THREAD

Fia

It usually points in my direction with flashing alarms anyway.

Thank you for distracting him, dude.

Oh =D Yay pun~! It's enough for me to call "punny" at least x3

Alright then, I'm glad it pleases you

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It usually points in my direction with flashing alarms anyway.

Thank you for distracting him, dude.

Doesn't distract him from any signatures I use x3 I bet even if I tried to find sigs/avis to keep it from paying any attention to those he would still find something...

Though in this case I guess now I know what's going on in my sig......... Which also makes me feel worse using it =<

But I think I'll still use it anyway... It just looks cute~

Alright then, I'm glad it pleases you

I'm glad you're glad =D You need it ^~^

Though in this case I guess now I know what's going on in my sig......... Which also makes me feel worse using it =<

But I think I'll still use it anyway... It just looks cute~

I think it's more like Ephraim can't believe Eirika is gonna be fighting in her wedding dress.

rey is just a perv. A PERRRRVVV!

I think it's more like Ephraim can't believe Eirika is gonna be fighting in her wedding dress.

He does all kinds of things with Ninian (or one of his other waifus) inside his dreams.

Like holding hands, cuddling, and having consensual sex with her in missionary position, for the purpose of reproduction.

He probably doesn't want to see the dress he bought with his fight money getting bloodied in the middle of the battlefield.

Edited by Dio

He does all kinds of things with Ninian (or one of his other waifus) inside his dreams.

Like holding hands, cuddling, and having consensual sex with her in missionary position, for the purpose of reproduction.

teehee

He probably doesn't want to see the dress he bought with his fight money getting bloodied in the middle of the battlefield.

It's a nice dress.

Wait what do I need

You need to be less grumpyyyyyyyyyyyy and more happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Well... I'm probably thinking it made you happier than it really did... x3 Maybe I'm taking it too literally??

But this is fanart.... which means more than likely it was drawn for perverted reasons ;n;

I never said that Freohr's sig was lewd.

I thought it was very cute.

You were talking about incest just earlier

You need to be less grumpyyyyyyyyyyyy and more happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Well... I'm probably thinking it made you happier than it really did... x3 Maybe I'm taking it too literally??

Wait what are you taking too literally

I'm a simple person. I'm COMPLETELY fine with it if she wants to do other things...or other positions.

I'm not exactly the example of an ambitious person. I'm damn boring and vanilla.

You were talking about incest just earlier

I didn't say it ITSELF was lewd. I just have a screwed up mind when it comes to "boundaries".

Star-crossed double suicide couples get reborn as twins, remember?

THEY'RE YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL BE CLOSER LOVERS WITH THEM THAN ANY OTHER LOVERS EVER COULD.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm a simple person. I'm COMPLETELY fine with it if she wants to do other things...or other positions.

I'm not exactly the example of an ambitious person. I'm damn boring and vanilla.

But what if-

I'm COMPLETELY fine with it if she wants to do other things...or other positions.

Oh.

Nothing wrong with those femdom dreams, Rey.

Wait what are you taking too literally

Maybe I took you saying you were "glad" too literally and by glad you just meant.... less than glad D=

whaaaaa

Well it's just what it looks like that's how fan-artists' minds work =<

Maybe I took you saying you were "glad" too literally and by glad you just meant.... less than glad D=

Oh that

Silly Freohr

I just kept trying and trying with Roxas... and I gave up after about ten tries to click Tangerine. ;__;

So you're a quitter now, Lux?

Edited by TheEnd

Just ">_>" at TE and rey. They are silly billies.

Yeah I figured

But when I still can't tell I was talking about if that "Okay then... >_>" meant I was right or wrong =3

That was a horrible sentence my brain's all mixed up right now ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia