• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be such a pussy.

That does explain why they like you so much though.

BUT I CAN'T POST IN LOCKED THREADS!

They're talking about conquering the world with cats... I have to stop this nefarious plan!

What is this masochism

Foldering was tedious, sure. But it was never painful.

So this has nothing to do with masochism! :I

And thanks to it, whenever I think the world is boring, I just have to look at it to feel better.

I don't like the implications of me getting on my knees for Tangerine one bit! I am deeply offended.

It's only a natural reaction. The stuff you do together would be offensive in public. Hence you feel offended because you are embarrassed that the details are being said in public.

But there's nothing to be ashamed of. We ALREADY know.

If you truly believe that Marth is worse than Crash, you're a fool.

I do believe it is worse to have Marth here than Crash, yes. The latter overreacts and would at least pick up on the snide and sarcastic comments hinting that people don't want to deal with him and leave, leaving things here in peace or getting himself into trouble if he does his thing (which was sometimes if not often, amusing) which also results in him leaving btw.

The former on the other hand, can't comprehend any of that, repeatedly butts in with good intentions but poor (if any) logic that results in an increasingly irritating presence you don't want lingering around but can't really do anything about because it's not breaking any rules or perhaps you can't bring yourself to do anything because of the situation (a good example of this is Rey toning it down with the snide comments on him).

I somehow wonder if reactions would be different if Marth was the one banned and Crash was the one still here XD

Hardly, if Marth were banned at the time Crash got his boot, maybe one or two people would've noticed and given a damn about it.

But anyway, yeah I've heard some pretty nasty things from Crash and Marth is only trying to help others. While he doesn't really need to most of the time I still think he's way better than Crash...

I always wonder why people feel so offended by Marth, they almost seem too childish to me. Although I am not really the right one to be saying that ^~^

Marth isn't offensive, he's just irritating. You're aware of what a pet peeve is right? That's pretty much Marth in a nutshell, except that it's grown to irritation due to so much exposure and circumstances probably make some feel like they'd be "demonizing" themselves if they were vocal about it. Crash is without a doubt the more offensive one but he's much easier to deal with.

@Bold: That's nice and all but it makes much more sense to do that if

1) You're asked for help.

2) There's a general request for help.

3) Someone accepts your offer to help them.

There may be one or two I'm forgetting to list here but the point is, there's times and ways in which good intentions will inevitably get negative results. That Ayanami thread that your soft, "moe" admin locked is a good example of this. If the 2 (Marth and Ayanami) wish to help, they should just ask Vincent what they could help with or throw something useful to everyone that isn't there yet. Here's a freebie for 'em: SAVES. Those are useful for the hackers, the tier folks and just about anyone, all they'd have to do is play the games they enjoy, keep backup copies of their saves that covers all the chapters (1 .sav file with chapters 18, 19, 20 of a GBA game for example) and submit it to Vincent. Easy.

More importantly, their help should be for the sake of helping, not for some petty form of recognition which is something that Marth seemed to have been after at one point, though I could be wrong on that since I don't understand the guy.

Edited by Sirius

It's more like a self-defense mechanism, I suppose

Hmmmmmmmm.

That's what you get for hitting on your grandmother... Or is she your sister now? I lost track...

*ships NTG with Japan Post*

I may be his grandmother, or his auntie.

*ships NTG with USPS*

I'm shipping her all over the globe!

@_@

*ships NTG back to the UK*

'-'

Wow I traveled all over the world... in a box...