• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But the point stands, my lovely queen: They'll be our little engines of mayhem and our little bundles of joy. As well as Arthur's. :wub:

:wub:

Imagine Zagaro's children. They'll start off unpromoted with better growths than he has.

Bleh, who'd he marry though? There are no females that have growths like his.

WOLF DOESN'T COUNT.

Imagine Zagaro's children. They'll start off unpromoted with better growths than he has.

But they are not in Jugdral? D:

Bleh, who'd he marry though? There are no females that have growths like his.

WOLF DOESN'T COUNT.

Genderbender.

Anyway Ishtar, I can hardly wait to find out how our children will turn out. I'm eager to see how yours and Arthur's will as well, but I've already got a hint due to the Triple Threat (Holsety, Torhammer, Falaflame) being available to them. :P

Anyway Ishtar, I can hardly wait to find out how our children will turn out. I'm eager to see how yours and Arthur's will as well, but I've already got a hint due to the Triple Threat (Holsety, Torhammer, Falaflame) being available to them. :P

lol. I'm looking at the skills only. Since it's impossible to calculate the growths. (Ishtar has none)

I'm still doubting Arthur's skills here. >.>

lol. I'm looking at the skills only. Since it's impossible to calculate the growths. (Ishtar has none)

I'm still doubting Arthur's skills here. >.>

Mm. Still, it should be interesting. :wub::wub:

And lol VLD!

My childrens will be in reverse mode.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mm. Still, it should be interesting. :wub::wub:

And lol VLD!

Hm...I think Arthur has his own Gekkouken, so I'll just add it now. >.>

Arthur: Pursuit, Awareness, Wrath, Ambush, Critical, Gekkouken - (Major Holsety, Minor Tordo, Minor Fala, Minor Odo)

Ares: Pursuit, Awareness, Continue, Wrath, Ambush, Ankokuken - (Major Hezul, Minor Noba, Minor Blagi)

Ishtar: Pursuit, Continue, Awareness, Ambush, Critical, Wrath, Gekkouken - (Major Tordo and Minor Fala)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hm...I think Arthur has his own Gekkouken, so I'll just add it now. >.>

Arthur: Pursuit, Awareness, Wrath, Ambush, Critical, Gekkouken - (Major Holsety, Minor Tordo, Minor Fala, Minor Odo)

Ares: Pursuit, Awareness, Continue, Wrath, Ambush, Ankokuken - (Major Hezul, Minor Noba, Minor Blagi)

Ishtar: Pursuit, Continue, Awareness, Ambush, Critical, Wrath, Gekkouken - (Major Tordo and Minor Fala)

:o

Wow. We'll have some amazing children, dear. :wub:

And we're fixing it so that Arthur allows Major Holsety, Tordo and Fala and minor Odo and myself with Major Hezul and Tordo and minor Noba and Blagi, right? *SHOT*

:o

Wow. We'll have some amazing children, dear. :wub:

And we're fixing it so that Arthur allows Major Holsety, Tordo and Fala and minor Odo and myself with Major Hezul and Tordo and minor Noba and Blagi, right? *SHOT*

XD

I don't know...

Wait. Did you say 4 children?

Only if You and I have twins and Arthur and you have twins. Otherwise, it'll probably be two. Three's not impossible though. Briggid, Andrei and Aideen are examples due to their parents having three kids.

Only if You and I have twins and Arthur and you have twins. Otherwise, it'll probably be two. Three's not impossible though. Briggid, Andrei and Aideen are examples due to their parents having three kids.

Er, too much children. Disaster. D: