• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Affirmative.

I expected the original eight from SF2, but I'm glad that at least Urien and Rolento are in there.

yeah true that :D

it would've been awesome if dudley was there lol Let's fight, like gentlemen

yeah true that :D

it would've been awesome if dudley was there lol Let's fight, like gentlemen

It would be interesting, but I'm not exactly sure how Dudley can give an interesting power to Megaman, rose throw aside.

I like the Dempsey Roll but I wouldn't call it ideal, while the Machinegun Blow would have a lot of lag and the Jet Uppercut is used by other fighters like Ryu and Sagat.

It would be interesting, but I'm not exactly sure how Dudley can give an interesting power to Megaman, rose throw aside.

I like the Dempsey Roll but I wouldn't call it ideal, while the Machinegun Blow would have a lot of lag and the Jet Uppercut is used by other fighters like Ryu and Sagat.

yeah you're right. maybe cross counter but i doubt it would be good.

gill would cool, but urien is already there so that's nice.

yeah you're right. maybe cross counter but i doubt it would be good.

gill would cool, but urien is already there so that's nice.

Gill would be perfect actually.

As a power, it gives you a ball of fire and a ball of ice together but, if you die at full Gill charge, you revive with none of your power left.

Meanwhile Gill as a boss could have Meteor Strike, Seraphic Wing and Resurrection.

Gill would be perfect actually.

As a power, it gives you a ball of fire and a ball of ice together but, if you die at full Gill charge, you revive with none of your power left.

Meanwhile Gill as a boss could have Meteor Strike, Seraphic Wing and Resurrection.

That works well :D

gill would be a great boss like he was in SF3. Seraphic wing takes so much chip damage lol.

it was fun fighting him. his theme is great

That works well :D

gill would be a great boss like he was in SF3. Seraphic wing takes so much chip damage lol.

it was fun fighting him. his theme is great

I liked his Second Impact theme better actually.

The resurrection made him challenging in a tricky way at least. At least Meteor Shower is easy to block/damage Gill before the meteors hit.

I liked his Second Impact theme better actually.

The resurrection made him challenging in a tricky way at least. At least Meteor Shower is easy to block/damage Gill before the meteors hit.

oh i love the second impact theme so much. i think gill's, dudley, jazzy nyc, and Q's theme are my favorite.

yup. meteor was easy to fight back. resurrection was annoying sometimes

I always found that a well-timed dash punch was enough to interrupt Gill's resurrection before he recovers too much energy.

i've gotten that to work sometimes. i love it when it happens lol

i think raging demon works too?

oh i love the second impact theme so much. i think gill's, dudley, jazzy nyc, and Q's theme are my favorite.

yup. meteor was easy to fight back. resurrection was annoying sometimes

In 3S I enjoy Alex/Ken, Remy, Elena, Akuma, Hugo, Yang/Yun and Q in terms of themes, plus the select character.

In 2I it's mostly Ryu, Akuma, Alex, Necro, Sean and Gill.

I always found that a well-timed dash punch was enough to interrupt Gill's resurrection before he recovers too much energy.

It would be pretty funny to do an Aegis Reflector combo on him as he comes back up.