[spoiler=YsO]

[spoiler=upgrades/equip/etc]

SP Upgrades:

yq41K.jpg

Inventory:

ZjGSE.jpg

Equipment:

gbxWY.jpg

NB: I didn't turn in the Roda Fruit to ensure I wouldn't be tempted to Burst, at least until I got the achieve, and then realized it was almost necessary for Darm.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to bother getting the extra mode achievements, Bal?

Meeanie

huh. is that the anniversary? i forgot when it is btw

But don't worry, I'll be gentle... unless you don't want me to, I suppose

That too

Now I feel underwhelmed how I can't beat the Wailing Blue boss at Level 10 in Nightmare... and all that wasted SP with upgrading other stuff. I won't give up!

Level 10 should be a reasonable level for Beast's Chamber, I would think. Also, honestly, I didn't really notice much of an increase in SP gain even with the upgrade. Nightmare it seems every shape crystal is just 1 SP, despite some of them looking way larger than others. I presume on simpler modes that's not the case. Similar for item drops, I honestly don't know if that had an effect (I was hoping for more SP drops, and that perhaps the SP upgrade was bigger SP per drop, but honestly have no idea).

Boost recovery, skill recovery, and final tier armor and leggings are probably the best choices, IMO.

Are you going to bother getting the extra mode achievements, Bal?

Honestly not sure. I was thinking maybe I'd switch back to Felghana or something and boss rush that for a change of pace. I left a ton of achieves undone over there. Unlike in Origins, beating Nightmare didn't autocredit you with beating the easier modes either.

Level 10 should be a reasonable level for Beast's Chamber, I would think. Also, honestly, I didn't really notice much of an increase in SP gain even with the upgrade. Nightmare it seems every shape crystal is just 1 SP, despite some of them looking way larger than others. I presume on simpler modes that's not the case. Similar for item drops, I honestly don't know if that had an effect (I was hoping for more SP drops, and that perhaps the SP upgrade was bigger SP per drop, but honestly have no idea).

Boost recovery, skill recovery, and final tier armor and leggings are probably the best choices, IMO.

I should keep that in mind, thanks. Though as for the level thing, it's more the problem of my computer than my skill. It's barely on the requirement specs. It runs fine most of the time but on bosses and enemy-heavy places it slows down considerably. Oh well, gotta keep trying and hopefully I can play this on a better computer/laptop eventually.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Honestly not sure. I was thinking maybe I'd switch back to Felghana or something and boss rush that for a change of pace. I left a ton of achieves undone over there. Unlike in Origins, beating Nightmare didn't autocredit you with beating the easier modes either.

Yes, that's a specific Nightmare nerf. In lower difficulties, larger crystals give much larger amounts of SP... but iirc, the SP upgrade supposedly raises the amount of crystals dropped, because I don't remember their individual value going up.

I suppose Felghana's easier mode achievements weren't exactly flattering, either...

I'm looking forward

I keep forgetting that i can just check this thread's start date haha

<_< >_>

Yes

You're so silly

IN THIS WORLD, IT LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN.

So, while in the car going home. He pretty much asked if I was okay with money for Christmas. Because he doesn't know what I want.

We had a laugh and a discussion about how easy it was to guess what I wanted for Christmas when I was a kid and teenager. Like my reaction when I got a PS2 for Christmas.

Compared to now though, he's pretty much got no idea. So I said okay. XD

何がほしいって・・・現実でクリスマスに僕のほしいことって・・・買えることじゃないね・・・

Edited by shadowofchaos