Dildo Virgin	5	0	0	2	-3	-5	11	-6
Give Chocolates	5	0	3	0	0	2	0	-17?
Protocol	2	-1	1	-1	6	0	0	6
Science 	-3	0	6	1	2	-3	-1	12
Fencing 	-2	3	1	5	2	1	1	7
Magic   	3	0	5	1	-2	0	2	7
Painting	3	1	1	-2	0	5	-2	7
Fighting	1	5	-1	3	-1	-1	2	6

I have a feeling more detailed planning may be needed to try to continue to fool around. Maybe I'll need to make scatter plots...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Only one new ending though.

[spoiler=more logh]2pqjrk1.jpg

BITTENFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLDDD

I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE

I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS

ETC.

and i see ntg maker is out :newyears:

Catfight!?

Help the others unlock all the remaining endings!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Megaman X Street Fighter is out.

And it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people.

If he touches my baby again I'll--!

[spoiler=first ending]2u7q7gy.jpg

I'M SORRY NTG, I'VE FAILED YOU

Time to get creative! i keep getting math teacher now

You'll--??

I'm counting on you too!

Edited by Marthur

Oh look, a BR version

/downloads US

I did the same.

Updated NTG Maker and fixed some of the protocol endings. They were a bit too demanding stats-wise, but you should get the Writer less often now.

Edited by Marthur

I did the same.

Updated NTG Maker and fixed some of the protocol endings. They were a bit too demanding stats-wise, but you should get the Writer less often now.

Excellent.

[spoiler=I´m proud]imokaywiththis.png

Training more new pokes. =)

Volbeat

Name: N/A

Nature: Bold

Ability: Prankster

Held item: Focus Sash

EV's: 252 HP and Def and 6 in Speed

-Baton Pass

-Substitute

-Tail Glow

-Bug Buzz

Baton Pass+Tail Glow so I have a great Special passer in the battle arena/competitve battling. Substitute, Focus Sash, EV's 252 in HP and Def and Bold nature are recommended for it's pitiful defenses. Bug Buzz needed for Taunt users which is very common in competitve battling. In the 5th gen, Tail Glow boosts Sp.Attk by 3 instead of 2.

Deoxys

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Pressure

Held item: Leftovers

EV's: 100 in everything but Attack. Extra 10 goes to HP.

-Mimic

-Psychic

-Cosmic Power/Agility (Alternating)

-Spikes/Knock Off

Mimic is suggested as it will be a good move to have for all of it's forms. Cosmic Power for a good wall. Spikes is logical. But Knock Off it's good too to get rid of their held items. =)

Agility needed for it Speed forme so NOTHING can outspeed it except with pre-emperative moves. Caught it on Birth Isle in the Fire Red version ages ago. ^-^

Shaymin

Nature: Naive

Ability: Natural Cure/Serene Grace

EV's: 252 in Def and Sp.Def and 6 in HP.

-Earth Power

-Seed Flare

-Air Slash

-Rest

Earth Power needed to have it do well against rocks and Steel. Seed Flare for pwnage. Air Slash for battling flying types. Plus Serene Grace in it's Sky Form will make the flinching double. Rest for longer longetivity. You actually cannot get hacked Shaymin to transform, because the Gracidea flowers are coded to only work on event pokes only. It has to have the "Fateful Encounter" data to have it work. Catch it in Platinum in the Flower Garden gets you a legit one that can transform as that one was efficially from Toys R' Us. I've got this in Platinum to made this work. I never get my Pokes with Wild Modifiers. I hate that more than anything.

Darkrai

Nature: Gentle (Suitable nature for it especially if u seen the Darkrai movie. =3)

Ability: Bad Dreams

EV's: 252 in Def and 131 in Sp.Attk, and 125 Sp.Def.

-Sucker Punch

-Dark Void

-Focus Blast

-Dark Pulse

Sucker Punch needed as for any other Pokes like Umbreon, any other Dark/Ghost type to have a good anti Psychic Ghost swatter. Needed for Mew and Mewtwo so you can do double the damage to them before they can even make a move. Dark Void to immobilize and having Bad Dreams kick in. Focus Blast needed to have it combat Dark, Steel and Fighting types upon which Dark type moves don't do so good on. Can catch it in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Pokemon Shadows of Altima with event or with a cheat device.

Arceus

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Multitype

Held item: Plates

EV's: 100 in everything but attack and another and the extra 10 more goes to HP.

-Recover

-Earth Power/Judgement (Will alternate with both) ^^

-Spacial Rend

-Heat Wave

Recover for longer longetivity. Earth Power for Steel and Rock types as well as putting Judgement into the works. As it's type changes depending on the plate that your holding. Spacial Rend for a high chance to crit along with it's 100 base power. It only could learn this through a 12th move givaway which happened three years ago. So, Move Modifier needed to give it this move! And Heat Wave for Skarmory/other Steel types as well as Plants. Obtained with Azure Flute and caught it on Mt. Coronet in the Pearl version. =)

Edited by Winona

I think so. As well as one about Rei Rei being unmanly (that was checked off). Other than that, I don't remember.

If the end of the world depends on me being unmanly, we'll stay strong.

Review of Pokes I raised last week.

Genesect made it to Uber tier.

Good! Because it gets well over 350 stats in every catergory. Sure it can't learn any supporting moves but Metal Sound which it should have to make it even more of a threat. Plus it has to be one of the utmost defensive pokes that you will ever find. Only being weak to fire moves makes it even better. Even with that, it still can't be damaged much. Plus it's just freking kewl. =)

Going solo with more pokes....

Hitmonchan

Name: Serge

Nature: Adamant

Held item: Big Root

Ability: Keen Eye (Can't get Iron Fist in the 4th gen as I'm keeping it there.)

EV's: 252 in Speed and Attack. 6 in Def.

-Rock Slide

-Mimic

-Double Edge

-Drain Punch

Rock Slide needed for it to combat ghost and flying types. Especially Pelliper. Mimic to get it to learn any good physical move, or supporting move for the battle. Cosmic Power used. Copy it! And...yeah. Double Edge for a good powerful move. Some time travel had to be done to get those three moves. Drain Punch needed for STAB insurance for longer longetivity. Especially when having Mimic as you lose a turn just to copy the move.

Starraptor

Name: P.Kilvas

Nature: Careful

Held item: Razor Claw

Ability: Intimidate

EV's: Unknown as I've used it throughout my pearl version. But it is growing rather well. =)

-Close Combat

-Roost

-Return

-Brave Bird

Close Combat to get it to do well against Rock and Steel types. Mainly Steelix. =)

Roost for longer longetivity in the battle arena, competitive play as well as spamming Bravew Bird to hell. Return for a good STAB attack and with Brave Bird also needed for battling ghost types. Which Return and Close Combat doesn't phase them.

Alakazam

Name: Alty

Nature: Docile

Held item: Lax Incense/Bright Powder

Ability: Inner Focus

EV's: Unknown as I've used it throughout my pearl version. But it is growing rather well. =)

-Calm Mind

-Substitute

-Psychic

-Focus Blast

This set will only not be effective against Slowbro/Slowking, but other than that it is logical. Substitute needed to track down opponents pokes who have super effective moves and knowing to switch it out when that happens. Inner Focus needed to counteract Fake Out and any other moves that causes flinching!

Regigigas

Ability: Slow Start

EV's: 252 in both Speed and Attack and 6 in HP.

-Focus Punch

-Substitute

-Thunder Wave

-Thunder Punch

Focus Punch/Subbie combo needed especially since it's ability Slow Start will half it's attack and speed for five turns. Grrr...That's why it shouldn't be any higher than rarely used tier. Thunder Wave to slow down opponents, but for those that are immune to it, this is why it is getting it's EV's in the right places. Thunder Punch needed for it to combat flying/water types. Especially Pelliper. Leftovers needed for longer longetivity.

Suicune

Nature: Modest

Held item: Scope Lens

Ability: Pressure

EV's: Unknown as it was used throughout the game.

-Hydro Pump

-Rest

-Calm Mind

-Extranssessory

Hydro Pump for a powerful attack. Rest for longer longetivity in competitions.

Registeel

Name: Alpha

Held item: Choice Band/Scope Lens

Ability: Clear Body

EV's: 252 in Speed and Sp.Attack and 6 in HP.

-Seismic Toss

-Flash Cannon

-Focus Blast

-Thunder Wave

Seismic Toss which had to be done with some time travel as this is also the only way that this Pokemon can be obtained without cheats in the 4th gen. Especially having to do all the braille puzzles in Emerald to get it! Flash Cannon for good STAB attack. Focus Blast to combat Steel types. Thunder Wave needed to slow down opponents as the Regi's' all don't get good Speed.

Regirock

Name: Golem

Nature: Sassy

Held item: Big Root

EV's: 252 in Speed and Attack and 6 in HP.

-Rock Slide

-Drain Punch

-Curse

-Thunder Wave

Rock Slide for good STAB. Drain Punch/Big Root for longer longetivity. Curse to boost it's Attack and Defense. Thunder Wave needed to slow down opponents.

RegiIce

Name: Gigas

Nature: Quirky

Held item: Focus Sash

EV's: 252 in Speed and 100 in Sp. Attk and 152 in Def and 6 in HP.

-Ice Beam

-Charge Beam

-Focus Blast

-Thunder Wave

Focus Sash needed for Pokes that know fighting/Fire and Rock type moves. Ice Beam for good STAB. Charge Beam for a good attack+Sp.Attk boost. It cannot learn Nasty Plot or Calm Mind. Focus Blast to have battle Steel types. And Thunder Wave needed to slow down opponents. They're all being kept in the 4th gen era. =)

Breloom

Held item: Toxic Orb

Ability: Poison Heal

EV's: 252 in Attack and Sp.Attk and 6 in Def.

-Spore

-Giga Drain

-Rock Slide

-Drain Punch

I actually trained two Shroomish till it learned Giga Drain and Spore. As it only can learn these moves in the Shroomish stage which puts a huge damper on it's stats. So, I then breed both of the Shroomish with those moves to get the baby to inherit both Spore and Giga Drain so I don't have to damage it's stats to get these moves. Anyway, Spore for 100% accurate Sleep. YES! Giga Drain and Drain Punch along with Poison Heal and Toxic Orb all for longer longetivity. It's served me well big time in the battle arena. None of them stood a chance for at least 40 matches.

Cresselia

Name: Lunar

Ability: Levitate

EV's: 252 in Speed and Sp.Attk and 6 in HP.

-Psychic

-Seed Flare

-Calm Mind

-Focus Blast

Not a legit set, but who cares. Psychic for a good STAB move. Seed Flare to have another poke have this that normally only Shyamin can learn at LV100. I need this to devastate my opponents due to it's nature not being good and was a pain in the ass to catch in the Pearl version. Seed Flare literally is the best grass move in the entire 4th/5th generations. Why? Because it has a 40% chance to lower an opponent Sp.Def by 2 along with 120 base power. With Serene Grace makes it 80% percent. O_o Screw Energy Ball. Bad nature is why she is getting Seed Flare. =3

Calm Mind makes this logical. Focus Blast. Another attack that it cannot learn without cheats. Hidden Power (Fire/Water) is the only way that it can do well against Steel types otherwise.

Edited by Winona

The tears, they do not stop ;_______________;

also fortune when you get back, I guess?

;_______; Piloooooooooooot

Hm I wonder if I should wait until you're online

Nah. I was a crybaby as a kid. I would know.

But did you taste your own tears?

Well, that was awfully kind of you. You are a most inconsistent lad.

Christmas makes people weird nice!

Delinquent!

Bag girl!

But did you taste your own tears?

It happens.

I meant to say this last night but I fell asleep so I will say it now.

NTG is the bad apple that refuses to go bad. That's how bad she is. (´・ω・`)

It happens.

I meant to say this last night but I fell asleep so I will say it now.

NTG is the bad apple that refuses to go bad. That's how bad she is. (´・ω・`)

I'm a good apple! A luscious sweet soft apple! Enticingly red!

Been watching Hercules and Xena. Combine that with Fire Emblem/FFT and you'll get a historical medeival experience maximumly. Gotta go back to scripting FE12. =)

Edited by Winona

You've really become a naughty girl...

That's what you wanted...

Howzit going?

It'z going good! Ahhhhh no waking up early on a Monday ;‿; it's good to be holidays!

What about you?