• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

O que eu quis dizer foi: "BR Portuguese is similar to spanish".

Mas não se preocupe, português é apenas uma das línguas mais difíceis de se aprender, ao menos no ocidente.

Admittedly, it was just that ''brazooooka'' word. I can actually read (or mostly read) those sentences fine without external help.

So you know katakana and hiragana

If you say that's some knowledge of Japanese, Rey is going to...

Insult you in Japanese, I suppose. That's kinda what he does.

Eh, knowledge is knowledge, no matter how small. Even if it's just the Hiragana and Katakana and some words and stuff, I had to learn it from scratch.

Admittedly, it was just that ''brazooooka'' word. I can actually read (or mostly read) those sentences fine without external help.

Brazooooooka is a variation of the word brazuca, which in turn is a "slang" for brazilian.

Haha, era tão tosco assim?

Muito.

A prova final eram 10 questões de múltipla escolha. 5 eram sobre história. 1 tinha erros de gramática gritantes.

Eh..plausible XP.

Can't you help him somehow

He changes an u for a string of o's and it becomes unreadable, huh

Eh, knowledge is knowledge, no matter how small. Even if it's just the Hiragana and Katakana and some words and stuff, I had to learn it from scratch.

You'll embarrass yourself if you can't roughly measure how much you know.

Take your original statement: you grouped English and Japanese together, even though you have a working knowledge of the former, but can barely understand anything of the latter.

誰か、助けてくれ・・・

君を助けるべきのは彼女だろう。

Muito.

A prova final eram 10 questões de múltipla escolha. 5 eram sobre história. 1 tinha erros de gramática gritantes.

Picaretagem pura mesmo, foda isso :/

I imagine his reaction to internet portuguese.

You'll embarrass yourself if you can't roughly measure how much you know.

Take your original statement: you grouped English and Japanese together, even though you have a working knowledge of the former, but can barely understand anything of the latter.

Well, it was slang. I don't even know much slang from my own country, much less so of Brazil.

Actually no, because when I said that I was talking of how easy or hard it was to me to learn foreign languages. It was easy for me to learn English and the Japanese I know, hence why I grouped them together.

Well, it was slang. I don't even know much slang from my own country, much less so of Brazil.

Well, don't worry. All brazilian states have slangs of their own, and even neighboring cities have different slangs.

Picaretagem pura mesmo, foda isso :/

I imagine his reaction to internet portuguese.

E o "curso" era uma apostila-texto (~20 páginas em pdf) e uma série de exercícios... que dava pra fazer em minutos.

E o certificado era de 35 horas. Brincadeira. Pelo menos foi de graça...

huehuehue

I suppose I could, but he picks on me too so its only fair lol.

Well, I can agree Rey is pretty bullyable, but he's quite helpless too

He's got all this "screw the world, I'm sleeping with my waifu" thing

二人とも・・・意地悪・・・

君はマゾなので、良いだろう。

Actually no, because when I said that I was talking of how easy or hard it was to me to learn foreign languages. It was easy for me to learn English and the Japanese I know, hence why I grouped them together.

Well, slang does happen to be tough.

But the thing is, the Japanese you've mentioned is... pretty much learning the alphabet.

E o "curso" era uma apostila-texto (~20 páginas em pdf) e uma série de exercícios... que dava pra fazer em minutos.

E o certificado era de 35 horas. Brincadeira. Pelo menos foi de graça...

huehuehue

Coisa limmmmmmmmmmmmmmda essas páginas em pdf.

Duro que tem coisa nesse nível que é paga, daí né...

Kromnomnomonomonom.

You only have 6 res, so you couldn't resist getting stabbed by his Rapier.

I WENT THERE.

WAIT TILL THE DAMN R4 DONGLE UPDATES WITH FIRE EMBLEM. I WILL MURDER YOU WITH MY ACTUAL TEAM XD. You laugh now but just you wait XD.

Edit: Also WE ARE NOT HAVING THAT JOKE HERE AS WELL YA JERK lol.

Edited by Arieta

But the thing is, the Japanese you've mentioned is... pretty much learning the alphabet.

That's why that aspect of Japanese was easy. Hiragana and Katakana are pretty much syllables to me. Their pronunciations match Spanish pronunciation rules in an almost complete match when written in Romanji. Since then it has been pretty much a mixed deal of what I can easily grasp, what takes a while, and what still eludes me. Other languages are more skewed to the latter two.

I just checked the post count, and I found it ironic that Pilot is surrounded by 4 girls.

Also, Musashi is between Fia and Dio, like he's always wanted.

I don't want to be between those two. :Knoll: