FE4 THREAD

Fia

Not to the point where they can't be countered no matter what. Diavolo's power was so broken that it took a Deus Ex Machina to beat it.

It was also a really jerkish thing. Even Diavolo doesn't deserve to keep dying and dying forever!

EDIT: Oh yeah, Fugo. That was super broken too. So broken, Araki couldn't think of anything but leaving him behind.

I can barely remember the characters' names even though I just read it. how do you guys do this

That I was already aware of. Tangy is a good girl... sometimes.

Don't say things you'll regret later, Sirius. :(:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can barely remember the characters' names even though I just read it. how do you guys do this

I-I have no idea. I can only really remember the main characters, because like everyone has zany pasta names in part 5, I can't be arsed to remember everyone else.

I-I have no idea. I can only really remember the main characters, because like everyone has zany pasta names in part 5, I can't be arsed to remember everyone else.

I dunno, maybe because most of them are easy names, 'cept in part 4.

Yuuya Fungami, Mikitaka, Yukiko, Tonio Trussardi...besides the ones Sirius mentioned, those are the ones I remember.

EDIT: Also, Yoshihiro Kira.

EDIT2: Oh yeah, Anjuro/Angelo.

Edited by Nightmare