• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it's nothing special.

Now do it in Inflation on the other hand...

I was setting up an ALL-CAPS moment. Similar to that whole Meteor thing.

Spoilers

I still like my theory better.

There's a space between the eyes.

Wasn't it worth the effort?

"Rydia's boobs have magic so powerful it captivates even pre-defined forum software"

... What have I done.

I'm sure that would bring problems SOMEWHERE

Five guys, yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

SUCH GOOD BURGERS

Five girls : heaven

I wondered what you'd post in response.

"Rydia's boobs have magic so powerful it captivates even pre-defined forum software"

... What have I done.

You're fulfilling your destiny.

I'm sure that would bring problems SOMEWHERE

Pretty sure there was a location in FFIV in which it would've been a "blessing" since the enemies and boss were all machines.

You're fulfilling your destiny.

What is this destiny you speak of?

Edited by Sirius

You've become friends with me for almost four years.

It's a infection. The Hilda inside us is stronger day by day.

SUCH GOOD BURGERS

Hmmmmmmmmm I can imagine the taste

Pretty sure there was a location in FFIV in which it would've been a "blessing" since the enemies and boss were all machines.

I was thinking: isn't she technically underage?

How lame. What about everyone else?

Let's see...

Cecil and Rosa have a son who named Ceodore is basically a deficient version of both his parents. Cecil also gets mind controlled and becomes an emo mute because he did bad things while he was hypnotized. Then he fights his dark knight self again and stops being an emo mute.

Golbez took off all of his armor and now runs around practically naked. He is good at fighting and good at using black magic, and is one of the best characters in the sequel. He manages to redeem himself without class changing into some sort of Paladin derivative.

Yang has a daughter named Ursula, and they are both pretty good. Yang gets a new ability called Cover Counter, which makes Cecil's regular cover command look like chump change.

Cid is somehow still alive, and the dwarf princess is now his apprentice. He sucks on his own, but has some good combo attacks with other characters.

Porom apparently dyed her hair pink and now dresses like a stripper. She is shown to be completely useless without her brother. Palom is still trying to become a sage, and he goes to Troia to teach some ditz named Leonora how to cast black magic. He later realizes he doesn't have what it takes to become a sage, but Leonora does because she can cast both white magic and black magic.

Rydia... loses all of her summons and goes on some sort of adventure with the dwarf princess. I don't remember her tale very well. I think she also helps Edge defeat an evil mind-controlled Ifrit, but they get their asses kicked until the spirit of Rubicante shows them how to win.

Edward still hasn't gotten over Anna, but is shown to be a really good leader. He is also surprisingly cunning, and is definitely not the wimp he was in the original. Square Enix also managed to make him a useful character. It's too bad his new love interest, a secretary named Harley, is a horrible character.

I think that's everyone.

I was thinking: isn't she technically underage?

Musashi would know. I doubt it.

Trust me, the idea of gangbang target Pilot was definitely in my mind but I decided something that a few of us would agree on would be a better post.

And in KF as he has not picked up on constantly looking around to avoid being grabbed by multiple clots.

Edited by Sirius

What is this destiny you speak of?

Of having your programming corrupted by the thread. We're overcoming your ability to fight off the virus.

Hmmmmmmmmm I can imagine the taste

Best burger joint ever made. Bar none.

Trust me, the idea of gangbang target Pilot was definitely in my mind but I decided something that a few of us would agree on would be a better post.

Good Dio, be creative.

Their everything is pretty good, I have a soft spot for the fries in particular.

I could eat there every day of my life.

Of course my life would only be a year long then

BUT STILL